All reviewsomelet barmade to order omeletsoutdoor poolan older hotelgreat breakfastfitness centerfirst floorsausagestaff was friendlycomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staybusiness tripin townhot tubwafflesbed was very comfortablewould stay here again
Reviewed May 21, 2012

This motel was booked on our way to Seattle. Carpets were filthy and no secure entrance. Parking lot was also poorly lit. To top it off my car was broken into in the am! I didn't realize until we were back on the highway and my call to the hotel was met with a dismissive attitude. No words of regret or even an "I'm sorry." I was even given two phone numbers for Moses Lake police that were not correct so I had to wait until I returned home to file my loss. I know know that the person I spoke with on the phone is the co-owner. Shame on her!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

I booked a poolside room for $107.99 and was told I would need to pay another $20 for my dog, which sounded great. Upon checkout I was charged $127+ AND another $20 for my pet. Ultimately, I paid over $160 for one night's stay. When I pointed out the discrepancy to the clerk, she refused to change it to the quoted rate. My advice: get written confirmation of your rate before you arrive or you may get ripped off like I did! We travel to Moses Lake often, but we will never give them our business again.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 19, 2012

We checked into our rooms in the afternoon and the view in the lobby and restaurant was amazing. The room was clean with a nice view as well, the free breakfast in the morning was very good and staff was very helpful.
Definitely would stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Reserve a lakeside room
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Matt K
Reviewed January 10, 2012

Pros: great location, decent breakfast (included), friendly staff, rooms are clean and tidy without fail. If you do have any complaints, the staff will try to accommodate your requests as best they can.

Cons: Wide variance in rooms. There are very nice remodeled rooms and very run down rooms, whic seem to be reserved for guests with dogs. Freeway noise can be a little annoying if you have your doors open.

All in all, it's a very pleasant place to stay and I'll be returning soon, I'm sure!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank kdahl5
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Asked for and got a handicapped room with 2 queen size beds. Room was very well equipped and easy for my handicapped mother to maneuver. Room was comfortable and very clean plus it had all the amenities that you might need...small fridge, hairdryer, ironing board, iron. The clerk who helped me make the reservation over the phone was very pleasant and helpful and the clerk at the desk was efficient and helpful as well. The continental breakfast was average but provided more choices than most. I would return to this hotel and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: This hotel had 2 queen beds in the handicap room. This feature is important so that caretakers can be in the same room as the handicapped. Checked in with other hotels and they didn't have the second bed in the room as an option. In our case, and I would imagine, in most cases, a caretaker accompanies the handicapped person, thus necessitating the second bed.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family