“Robin, worker in the continental Breakfast, is awesome!!!”

Comfort Suites Moses Lake
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
Reviewed November 18, 2010

Robin is so cheerful and helpful. She makes the stay at comfort suites so enjoyable:)

• Stayed: November 2010
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2010

Thank you for placing your review on Trip Advisor. Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated. It's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff's efforts, and takes the time to say thank you. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 5, 2010

Breakfast was great, service by Robin extremely professional & her enthusiasm contagious.

• Stayed: November 2010

It was wonderful to see your review. Thank you for your kind thoughts about Robin. We strive to be the best. Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed October 20, 2010

We recently stayed here after seeing a show at The Gorge. It's about 30 minutes away from the venue, but it was the closest hotel I could find that was not already booked or looked halfway decent.

We really enjoyed our brief stay. The beds are extremely comfortable. Wished we had more time to sleep, but had to get up very early for our drive back to Sea-Tac.

Hotel is very clean and does feel new. Folks working at the desk were extremely helpful and we really appreciated the free internet. I had no problems with connection.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with friends

It was a pleasure to receive your review on our hotel. We strive to make each guests stay a comfortable one. Please come see us again the next time you are at the Gorge for a concert.

Reviewed September 23, 2010

This Comfort Suites is clean, quiet, w/great service. The beds are excellent, the TV's top notch and, very importantly, the internet service, both ethernet line or wifi is always the best and dependable. Their fitness center and pool are always in good working condition with a machine and some free weights and even an exercise ball. The breakfast features a thorough variety of options with protein not just carbs. It is also well maintained by a designated employee who greets all with a good word and a smile.
The manager is available whenever she's needed and truly listens to questions and requests. Their business center also is well equipped and dependable.
I always stay here when in Moses Lake unless they are sold out. I'm not surprised if they are sold out!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor. Our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities. Guest comments and suggestions are taken seriously and help us to improve every guests experience. Thank you for your willingness to share your recent experience.

Reviewed September 19, 2010

Service was great, room was very clean and spacious. Check in and check out was quick and painless. Rates were reasonable (may have been special rates for a nearby wedding). Shower made a high pitched noise and AC was a little noisy but that's minor and not worth complaining about

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
wa189, Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. I hope that your actual honeymoon in the future is everything that you expect. We hope to see you back with us again. Thank you for letting us know about these maintenance issue's. I will have them taken care of right away.

Reviewed September 14, 2010

I stayed there over the weekend for a night with my girlfriend to get away from family and retreat from the daily life. Not too happy being double charged for the most expensive room they have and waiting days for them give me my money back. Kind of blows any relaxation or enjoyment the day later they provided. The hotel admitted to the mistake of double charging me and told me I have to wait 48 to 72 hours I see my money back. I understand being charged , but double charged and waiting for days get that money back. Sure easy for them to take money, but not giving back what was not their money is another story. This isn't the first time this has happened to me with this hotel. My bank wasn't too happy over their practice either. I am still waiting for my money. It total ruined any enjoyment and memory for sure.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention. I am sorry to hear that we did not exceed in your expectations. I will be using this issue as training so that we can try and prevent this from happening in the future. Again I do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Reviewed August 26, 2010

Since we travel about 140 nights/yr and Choice Hotels are our first choice, this Comfort Suites ranks as one of the nicest we have stayed at. Normally we try to stay close to $100/night but travel plans had us at Moses Lake and we bit the bullet (with Significant Organization discount $135+tax). Nice parking area for RV's and trucks right out front. Restaurants and fuel very close by. Only glitch was the business center-one PC that used a third party provider which was slow as dial-up.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It is always our goal to satisfy all guests. We hope that you will come and stay with us again.