Comfort Suites Moses Lake
$120
Fairfield Inn & Suites(Moses Lake)
$109
$115
TripAdvisor
Inn At Moses Lake(Moses Lake)
TripAdvisor
Sage n Sand Motel(Moses Lake)
Quality Inn(Moses Lake)
Interstate Inn(Moses Lake)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskin towneggsgrant countybusiness triphot tubcookiesair conditionerbusiness centernewer hotelwould definitely stay here againplace to stayhome away from homecomplimentary breakfastfast foodexercise roomyogurt
Reviewed July 16, 2010

This hotel has everything going for it. Classy, modern, roomy etc. The reviews were great. We believe however that none have tried the air-co which has been far the loudest in any hotel I've stayed in (and that's many). So our trip from Vancouver to Chicago got started with a first night of virtually no sleep. Air co was a must sadly due to the 80+ temp outside.

Would highly recommend this place during non-heat times, but not during mids of summer until they install quieter air co units.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. I am sorry to hear that the a/c kept you up with noise. I have since recieving your review had maintenance check the air conditioning units to make sure they opperate correctly. I do hope that you will come and see us again.

Reviewed July 13, 2010

I go to Moses Lake several times a year to visit family. If you have younger children, this place has lots to offer. A nice pool, large rooms. Request an upper floor facing I-90 and you'll be able to watch the sunset over the hills in the distance and the numerous semi trucks carrying agricultural products going down the freeway. It's far enough away you won't be bothered by noise. Nice breakfast with friendly staff. Refrigerator in the room so you can save some money by stopping at the grocery store about two miles down the main road into town (Safeway). Movie theater, McKosh park (amphitheater, tennis courts, playground toys) a few miles away off Broadway.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

It was great to get your review of our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know what we have to offer our guests that stay with us. I would like to let you know that we do have a package for families that would like to stay longer and enjoy the pool on the day of check out. If this is something that would interest you please ask the next time that you come and see us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 30, 2010

All the staff of the hotel were very friendly and were outstanding at performing their jobs. Had a wonderful stay here would do it again.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2010

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do share all of these reviews with the staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 17, 2010

Quite new and well appointed. Warm colors, slate floors, flat screen tvs, ample space. I consider this hotel to have everything that one needs as a business traveler staying more than just a couple of days. Complimentary wi-fi in room, one pc and printer available for use, desk work space, free breakfast buffet with hot items, microwave & fridge in room, exercise room & laundry. Cookies in the evening and USA Today in the morning. One drawback is that there isn't any strong lighting in the room and the bathroom certainly needs it.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to review our hotel. I am glad that the amenities we offer fit your everyday needs. I would like to let you know that if you are traveling for more than just a night, we also have our extended stay suites. There is a full kitchen connected to the livingroom and a seperate bedroom with a King size bed. I am glad that you enjoyed you stay and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed January 1, 2010

I know what I'm talking about, since my daughter lives in Moses Lake and I've tried them all over the last few years. Stayed at the Comfort Suites on 12/28/09 in two rooms, since we brought my sister from Atlanta. Without asking, one of the rooms was upgraded to a Spa / Fireplace at no extra charge. This is a very nice, well appointed, facility. Don't know if I should mention names, but on this trip, Jacqui seemed to go the extra mile to make sure we got signed up for reward points, and that we were given the room locations requested. To be totally honest, the rates fluxuate more than most, so sometimes I still book other places, but this Holiday stay was very reasonable. Thanks

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2010

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us over the Holiday Season. Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. I do share all comments with the hotel staff. Again thank you and we hope to see you again soon.