“Once again fabulous”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
Dallas
“Once again fabulous”
Reviewed September 4, 2009

This hotel happens to be one of our favorites in Moses Lake. Andrea was very kind and we appreciate her allowing us to charge our ipod while we were at the concert. We also love the fact that the pool stays open 24 hours. We will be in town again for the Dave Matthews concert and look forward to our time.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends
WA189, Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
I am glad to hear that Andrea was able to help charge your ipod while at the concert. Having the pool open that late is nice, especially after a concert that you have to walk a mile down a hill to get to. It is great to be able to just relax in the hot tub after such a walk. We hope to see you again next September for the Dave Matthews concert.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Moses Lake Wa
Reviewed September 3, 2009

They met all of my needs in a prompt manner. The rooms are super clean, with Granite countertops, and the beds are very incredible far better then any other hotel I have stayed at. I am in Moses Lake for 8 weeks every year and stay here exclusively because of the comfort and the professional friendly service of the staff. I also use the barbaque on a regular basis that they have available for guest usage. The pool and exercise room are first rate and I use them on occassion as well. You certainly could not ask more of a hotel then they provide for your individual comfort and needs. They have a first class breakfast every morning to get you moving with many different options.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
wa189, Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, September 7, 2009
Thank you for taking the time in your busy schedule to write a review. I am glad to hear that your stay with us was so enjoyable. We hope to have you back again next year for the eight weeks you are in Moses Lake.
Irvine, CA
Reviewed August 21, 2009

I have been staying at the Comfort Suites since Octobert 2008, and have found my time there a wonderful experience. The rooms are plush, new looking, spacious and clean.
They offer a warm breakfast, including waffles, which I especially like.

The services have been incredible and very accomodating. Christine Ritchie is the hotel manager. As the designated hotel booker for my team, I often have to send in last minute requests. This is especially challenging at times for all involved due to the high occupancy rate at the hotel. Christine has been wonderful in assisting the team in getting the reservations we need.

I highly recommend the hotel because of the accomodations, the staffs, and how wonderful the hotel look overall.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
It is a pleasure to help with all of the accommodation request. We look forward to having your team with us. Thank you for the recommendations.
Asotin, WA
Reviewed August 18, 2009

This is by far my favorite hotel! I average 150 days a year in hotels and each time i come to the Comfort Suites in Moses Lake, WA it's like coming home. The Manager Christine sets the tone for this hotel and ensures each and every guest is happy. The staff are all well trained, friendy and make your stay so very pleasant.

Breakfast is relaxed, the food is fresh and the room so very clean.

I'd recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in central WA!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
I am glad that we are your favorite hotel and that you feel like you are coming home when staying with us. Thank you for the kind words and your recommendation.
Moses Lake
Reviewed August 14, 2009

Hi Christine. Just wanted to say thank you for all of your help this last week. You did a wonderful job taking care of our Takata employee’s and guests. Also thought you should know that one of our upper management who stayed at a different hotel (and has recommended no one stay there) made a specific reference to the fact that “the Comfort Suites is definitely managed well.” You and your staff do a great job and should be proud.

Makes me want to stay the night even though I live here in Moses Lake. Again, thank you so much!!!

Jennifer

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business
It was my pleasure to help with getting everything set up for your employees and guests. Thank you for your comments on myself and the staff. I will be sharing this with everyone so that they know what a great job they are doing. I am very proud of the staff thank you.
Seattle, WA
Reviewed July 26, 2009

We checked into this hotel for a family reunion held in Moses Lake at about 5:30 pm on a Friday. The rooms looked nice and new, but upon getting our kids ready to take a bath, we noticed pubic hairs and streaks on the bathtub, it had obviously not been cleaned. When we called the front desk, they said we were out of luck as the cleaning staff had gone home for the day. We had a one bedroom suite, and there were no other rooms to switch to. Obviously, we were upset, but they promised that our room would be cleaned first thing the next morning.

After returning to the room at 4 pm on Saturday, after being in the hot sun all day, our room had been made up but guess what - pubic hairs STILL in the bathtub. We called the front desk again and this time the employee was very apologetic and actually came in and cleaned it herself, since the cleaning staff had already gone home again.

Also, our door had a stuck/broken lock so that I couldn't get into the room myself, my husband had to push it open. Again, the staff said that it would be fixed, but it wasn't.

Overall, the hotel seems new and nice, but I was extremely grossed out by the lack of cleanliness, and disappointed in the reaction of the staff. To pay $160/night in Moses Lake for this hotel seems way too high.

My husband's family lives here (very large family), and we will make sure that they know never to send people here, and we will never stay here again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank shawnc
wa189, Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, August 10, 2009
I want to apologize for the issue that you experienced at our hotel in July. I also was on a family road trip. If I was here this issue would have been handled differently and quickly. I want to thank you for bring this issue to my attention. It is used as a training issue of what should never happen. Again I am sorry for the incovenience that your family had while staying with us.
Washington
Reviewed July 13, 2009

We were able to get a room the same day we drove into town. We checked out other hotels in the area, however they were either were to expensive or they were not very clean. At the Comfort Suites the price was reasonable and the rooms were large, clean and the TV had great reception plus it had other amenaties that we enjoyed free continental breakfast, a refrigerator and microwave in the room etc. I was so impressed with the room we will now stay in Comfort Suites whenever we travel.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
I am glad to hear that by staying with us you have now decided to stay with Comfort Suites whenever you travel. Thank you for letting us know how your most recent visit was.