“Nice place!”

Comfort Suites Moses Lake
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Moses Lake
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Everything about this hotel was nice! The front desk people were courteous, the rooms and bedding were clean, the breakfast was good (loved the eggs). Would definitely stay there again and will recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Robsmom99
WA189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Robsmom99,
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! I am happy to hear that you had a great stay! We look forward to your next visit to Moses Lake.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We have stayed at this property twice now. It is very quiet and very comfortable. It is located just off the freeway, but is well insulated against sound.

The hotel is of new construction. The dark colors and décor makes for a very comforting and luxurious feel.

Check in is easy and friendly. Amenities and hours were explained.

The room was well appointed and included the usual expected items: flat screen TV with good selections, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, microwave and refrigerator. Free wi-fi with excellent connections and speed was noted. Lighting is generally good. The bed was comfortable with nice linens. The room was very clean. The only fault I had with the last stay was the room heater / air conditioner did not cycle off when the room temperature was reached, so the unit ran all the time and was rather noisy. We did not have that the first time we stayed there.

The breakfast area is large and well stocked. It is efficiently laid out to avoid some of the backups that can occur. There was a nice selection of food to choose from. We ate just after it opened for the morning and the sausage gravy was not heated through. We had to microwave it to make sure it was hot enough. The eggs and sausage provided was hot.

There was a small niche for a free computer just off the lobby. A well maintained swim area (indoor) was just off the front entrance.

There are several restaurants and fast food choices within walking distance as well as several gas stations and convenience mini-marts.

This is a very good hotel and we will be staying again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank I82X73
WA189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Dear I82X73,
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! All of us here take great pride in the service we offer all of our guests. I am happy to hear that you had a comfortable stay with us. I am happy to hear that your enjoyed our breakfast spread. We have tried to offer a variety of items to satisfy all of our guests' needs. We all look forward to your next visit through Moses Lake!

Reviewed January 17, 2014

The hotel was comfortable, the pool great but there are much better options. I was changed for a room that I did not reserve due to the hotels failure to follow procedure. I had to argue to get this illegal charge removed. I also did not get points for this stay since it was a group rate which is not normal at other chains. The breakfast was OK. The coffee was terrible, luckily there is a Starbucks across the street. I will not stay at this chain for future visits to town unless every other place is full.

Room Tip: Stay at the Holiday inn or the Ramada.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Chris M

Dear Chris M,
I thank you for your honesty in your review. We do try to accommodate all of our guests to the best of our ability. I would be more than happy to hear about your trouble you had during your last stay. Nothing was reported to me of any issues that had happened, and for that I am very sorry. I would love the opportunity to learn from our past mistake to prevent this from happening to any of our guests in the future. If you are willing to share our experience with me, my email is gm.189@choicehotels.com or you may call me at 509-765-3731. I do deeply apologize for the inconvenience my staff caused you during your latest visit to Moses Lake. I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

The staff was extremely friendly& Always smiling. Have absolutely no complaints!! The hot tub was amazing & we were glad we chose to stay in town instead of traveling elsewhere. Very quiet & peaceful getaway,

Room Tip: Corner suites are large & sunny
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea C
WA189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Dear Andrea C,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel! I am so thrilled you were able to enjoy your stay with us. I am also happy you had the opportunity to relax in our hot tub. We look forward to your next stay with us in Moses Lake.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We've stayed here the last three years on Christmas night. The staff is always very friendly. Our room has always been very clean. My only complaint is how hot it is in the breakfast dining room. Every year we are sweltering before we can finish eating. We end up in the lobby finishing our food and coffee by the front door, even though it's 30 degrees out. The staff doesn't seem to know what to do about it, they turned off the fireplace once, but opening a window didn't seem to be a popular idea.
The pool is nice too. Maybe next year we will wear our swimsuits to breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank TravelingCory
WA189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear TravelingCory,
I am thrilled that during you regular visits we are able to provide you a wonderful, relaxing stay. I am a new Manager to this location and I will be sure to look into the issue with the excess heat in our breakfast room and remedy this as quickly as possible. I appreciate your honest feedback and look forward to seeing you again, and visiting with you during your next stay.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed here for 4 days. It was very clean and well-maintained. House keeping was friendly everyday when they gave us clean towels, and the desk help was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good with hot and cold food selections. The room was spacious and well lit. We loved the bedding.... white down-like comforters and coverlets... very comfortable. The beds were comfortable as well. We enjoyed the pool and the hot tub several times, sometimes very late at night since the pool area is open 24/7! We will definitely be staying here again when we visit family in Moses Lake. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cas2014

Dear Cas2014,
Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel! I am happy to hear that you got plenty of rest in our wonderfully appointed, spacious rooms. I am also happy that you had time to enjoy our pool room! We take great pride in what we provide for all of our guests.
We can't wait to visit with your family on your next visit to Moses Lake!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Overall the stay and the staff were great. When my wife and I had problems with the noise from the comforters on the beds,( we tend to toss and turn a lot), staff supplied us with regular blankets cheerfully. Even though it was christmas day, the room was freshened perfectly and in a very timely fashion. The only real complaint would be that my wife found the breakfast gravy not sufficiently heated, but a staff member was in there to correct that before we finished breakfast when she mentioned it. Only other thing I could mention is it would be nice to have a 2 bed room with a firm and a soft mattress, but, as I can't think of another hotel who has that option, this is NOT a complaint.

Room Tip: In Moses Lake, get a ground floor room in the summer, and an upstairs room in the winter.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Les D
WA189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Les D,
Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that my staff were able to accommodate your needs with different blankets so that you both were able to rest well. I also appreciate your feedback regarding the gravy and that my staff were quick to remedy the issue at hand! Thank you so much for your feedback! We look forward to seeing you and your wife again!