“Great hotel”

Comfort Suites Moses Lake
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I stayed here in mid-November with three family members, and we were very pleased by the Comfort Suites. It looked new, clean, and upscale and had a great breakfast. The staff were very friendly and accommodating, and the pool was amazing! We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
wa189, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate all feedback. I share your review with my entire staff, so they can see what a wonderful job they are doing. My staff and guests are simply amazing. We look forward to you return.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I was traveling alone with my four very young children and I couldn't believe how the staff accommodated us! our every need was met and extra help was offered. The room was very clean and comfortable. We will definately stay here again anytime we are in the area!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
wa189, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Comfort Suites Moses Lake. It is always a pleasure to hear that my staff took excellent care of you and your little ones. We love when families can come stay we us. Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review about my staff and hotel. We are looking forward to you and your family’s return.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times while traveling for business. The staff has consistently gone out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable. The rooms are always clean and ready when I arrive. I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of our hotel. It is always nice to hear from our guests what a great staff we have here at Comfort Suites. I feel that I have the best staff of any hotel in the area. I not only have a great staff, I have AWESOME guests!! We are looking forward to your return.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

My husband, a friend and I stayed at this hotel over Labor Day weekend while attending the Dave Matthews/Avett Brothers concert at the Gorge Amphitheater. We were all very pleased with this hotel. This was our first time staying in a Comfort Suites, usually opting for Hampton Inn's, Hilton's, Westin's etc., but I would say this particular hotel ranked higher than the standard I usually expect from Hampton Inn. The hotel was about 40-50 min. away from the Gorge, but since there are not many hotel options in the area, this is where we picked. It was an easy drive. Next door to the hotel was a Starbucks, probably the only one around for miles. The hotel was clean, new, and the staff was very friendly and accommodating. We arrived at about midnight (after leaving the concert), and when I walked in, the front desk attendant knew my name and got us our room right away. We booked a room with 2 double beds. There was plenty of space to put our belongings and still have extra room with the couch area to spread out. Sharing the room between 3 people was not a problem at all; the room was extremely spacious. The bathroom was large and clean. The beds were soft and as comfortable as Westin's Heavenly Beds. Oh, and the hotel actually had wifi, that worked and was not extra. In the mornings we ate breakfast, which was included, at the hotel. There was plenty of food to choose from both hot and continental style. The hotel also offered a small business center where we were able to look up what there was to do in the area and print out directions if needed.
Overall, we were extremely happy with our stay at the Comfort Suits. If we are ever in the area again, or if you are looking for a great hotel to stay in while visiting the Gorge Amphitheater, consider staying at this hotel. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank CreativeOfficer

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We have many guests that stay with us when they are in town for a concert at the Gorge. Our hotel is very well maintained by a caring staff. We try to make you feel like you are at home from the moment you walk through our front doors. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We've stayed in other hotels in Moses Lake and this is by far the best! Friendly staff, rooms are spacious for this type of property. Quiet and clean. Front staff person, Joann, especially helpful. Comp. breakfast is adequate, sausage, eggs, fresh fruit, juice, waffles, etc. Large flat screen tv and good wi-fi. Didn't have time to use the indoor pool and hot tub.

Room Tip: ask for top floor corner room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of our hotel. Our hotel is in a wonderful location. It has ample parking for almost every type of vehicle. There are many fast food restaurants and set down restaurants within walking distance from our hotel. My staff has been trained to take care of your every need. We look forward to your return

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Comfort Suites was elegantly decorated. Very classy! The manager, Joann, was so helpful and friendly. We enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub, the generous breakfast, and our comfortable, clean room. We will be back!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I was pleased to hear how much you loved our hotel. From the décor, to the indoor pool and hot tub, and finishing up with our generous breakfast. It was a pleasure to have you and your son stay with us, and that your family could come visit you and enjoy our hotel as well. Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Comfort Suites in Moses Lake is a very nice, clean, and comfortable hotel. The staff are very friendly and accommodating, especially Ashley. The free breakfast is a great perk! I really enjoyed the hot tub and swimming pool as they were just the right temperatures and were kept clean. The beds are comfortable and there are several pillows to choose from so you can find one that works for you. It is also a quiet hotel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
wa189, General Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Thank you for the review of our hotel. It is always nice to hear that our hotel is clean and comfortable. I have to agree with you that my staff is very friendly and accommodating. I think they are the best!!! This year we are changing our bedding and you will have both soft and firm pillows to choose from on your bed.