“Good value for money - very helpful front desk staff”

Comfort Suites Moses Lake
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
Barrie, Canada
“Good value for money - very helpful front desk staff”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Staying at this property during a short business trip to Moses Lake Washington was a delightful surprise. The hotel is fairly new, front desk staff are very friendly and helpful with tips on best eating spots in Moses Lake etc...

Fresh baked cookies at the front desk late afternoon much appreciated.

Good value with the breakfast buffet - toast, coffee, juices, yogurt, eggs and bacon / sausage every morning. Waffle machine - couldn't ask for most and energetic staff assisting and keeping the room clean and ready.

Rooms are well insulated and quiet.

I would recommend this property to anyone passing through. Right at interstate exit, lots of fast food places within walking distance. 5 minutes by car to numerous local restaurants and shopping.

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
wa189, Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, March 26, 2012
Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us. I do post all reviews for the staff to read. They will be happy to hear that they helped so much. Please come see us again when traveling this way.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Washington
Reviewed March 22, 2012

We stayed here one night because my husband had a business meeting in a nearby town. We were impressed with the cleanliness (which is hard to impress me with), and the facilities were great. The hot tub wasn't working which was a bummer to my husband and daughter, but they did enjoy the pool and had it to themselves. The workout room is very small with only three machines and a weight bench, but it served it's purpose. The breakfast was ok. They have waffles you can make yourself and those were delicious, The hardboiled eggs in the fridge were rubbery and gross and the eggs and sausage in the warmer trays tasted fake and were rubbery as well. We would definitely stay here again considering there aren't too many other hotels in the area. There was a Starbucks right in front of the hotel so that made my husband happy. We ate dinner at Michael's on the Lake and would eat there again. Fresh, good food. There is also a Michaels Bistro and Deli that we walked through that looked yummy.

Room Tip: Our room on the second floor had a view of the roof, not very pretty....
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear that we were able to impress you with our cleanliness. I will have to try the food in the breakfast room since we updated our menu. Thank you for giving your comments and letting me know. We hope to see you again soon.
Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed March 15, 2012

JoAnn was very helpful in getting us settled when we were in town for a basketball tournament. She was very professional and accomodating.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
wa189, Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, March 21, 2012
Thank you for your comments about Joann. I will gladly pass them along. I hope everything went well with the basketball tournament.
Anaconda, Montana
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Best place to stay in Moses Lake for business. Very good access to the Interstate.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
wa189, Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thank you for the review of our hotel. We hope that if business brings you back through our area we will see you again.
Moses Lake, Washington
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Best service ever from staff as they are very proffessional and polite. The rooms are very clean and beautiful. The hotel is beautiful and clean and easy to find. I will recommend this hotel to all my family and friends.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
The entire staff was very happy to hear that you had received the best service ever while staying with us. Thank you for sharing your comments.
Moses Lake, Washington, United States
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Beautiful, well appointed suite with jetted tub and gas fireplace! The most relaxing weekend I've ever had at a hotel. I strongly recommend Comfort Suites Moses Lake. The staff was very friendly and welcoming, and the selection of breakfast items surpassed my expectations. Definitely the best deal in Moses Lake.

Room Tip: King suite with fireplace and jetted tub is by stairs; be prepared for noise.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind words of our staff and hotel. I am glad to hear that you were so relaxed during your weekend stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed March 3, 2012

We have tried to stay here twice, and both times have been a disaster. We live about 2 hours away at Fairchild AFB; and just to get away, we like to come to Moses Lake for the jacuzzi suite. The first time we stayed here, everything seemed fine. Then, later on at night, we got a call from the front desk. They told us that they charged our card and it was declined. This was because we were paying with cash; and told the receptionist this when we checked in, which she said was fine. The night desk receptionist said that the girl who checked us in said that my husband would be down to pay with the card. I never said this. So, we decided to leave, and our night was ruined. Last night, we were gonna try it again. I booked the jacuzzi suite for Saturday night, but we decided to stay both Friday and Saturday, so I called to change the reservation. I got an email as soon as I got off the phone confirming our reservation, which stated March 2nd as check in, and March 4th as check out. When we got to the hotel, I was told that all the jacuzzi suites were taken, and that they had us checking in on the 4th. We decided to go to the Ramada across the street, as we had stayed there several times before with very pleasant stays. If it wasn't for the Ramada being a reliable hotel with great customer service, our whole weekend trip would have been ruined again. We will never take our business to Comfort Suites again. It's not very comforting having been disappointed twice. Attached is a screen shot of the reservation confirmation showing our check in date.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Tiffany1020
wa189, Manager at Comfort Suites Moses Lake, responded to this review, March 5, 2012
I do apologize for the experience you received at our hotel. I will be in contact with you shortly. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.