“Just O.K.”
Review of Guido's

Guido's
Ranked #15 of 83 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Our first impression was not so good. We had a party of 9 - five adults and four kids. The kids were very hungry and we asked if there were crackers or something quick they could snack on, but were told no. We ended up going next door to Subway for apple slices for them. We got paper plates and plastic forks which caused us to raise our eyebrows. In their defense, they did later explain that their dishwasher was broken. There is no kids' menu, but you can order an 8" pizza for them for $8, but that's a bit much for a kid's meal. Service was disorganized. We had to repeatedly ask for forgotten things: straws, drinks, sugar for the tea, etc. One person delivered an item to our table while speaking on a cell phone! The prices for salads was high, the pizza crust was burnt, and the sauce was salty. Guido's could use some improvement.

Reviewed July 24, 2014

Had my birthday dinner here. It was great. The blue cheese dressing is awesome, the pizza was great and the glasses of wine are large. Have been back at least four times since then and everything has been great every time. They even have margarita pizza and they have bay shrimp as a topping.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

The food here is to die for. Fantastic tasting pizza and the appetizer of italian bread crisps was so good. OMG Plus frozen yoghurt and the staff were so friendly. I highly recommend everyone to try out this restaurant. They won't be disappointed at all.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

Loved the ambience!! Pizza and salad were great! Staff was very friendly, I ordered take out, but they offered me water or a drink while I sat and waited.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

We had to stay overnight in Moses Lake and there was very little open so we opted for this site. BEST DECISION. The brick oven pizza was amazing. I love thin crust pizza and this was the tastiest I have ever had. Very generous with the toppings as well. My only concern was the use of an alfredo sauce. Don't get me wrong, it was still delicious but I prefer a tomato based sauce. Totally family run and the owner came over personally to ask how we were and how we liked the food. You have to love it when you get this kind of personal attention.

1  Thank Panda37

Been to Guido's? Share your experiences!