“Good variety for many tastes”

Rock Top Burgers & Brews
Ranked #3 of 91 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Our group of 10 went to Rock Top last Friday evening. Our server was efficient and most accomodating, as our group was assembling from out of town and arrived individually. The beverage service was fast and our server was attentive to our needs for refills.
Most of our group preferred burgers and taco salad. They all said their meals were excellent. I prefer veggies and found the Teriyaki Chicken Bowl was perfect for my taste.
We all had a great time at Top Rock and will return soon!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Our meals were delicious. Portions were very generous. Fun and family friendly environment . Cleanliness was top notch. Service was great.

1  Thank Clark C
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Burgers were excellent. French fries were perfect. Great service. If you are looking for really good burger...this is the place. Would stop again

1  Thank OldHodag
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The food was good, and the portions were decent, but the service was awesome! Our server didn't hesitate to offer to put the kid's food in immediately upon sitting down. Happy kids = happy parents! She even snuck them a few cherries from the bar. Our drinks stayed full, and our table stayed pre-bused. We'll be back next time we visit!

1  Thank kuuipo7778
Reviewed May 15, 2014

On our last day of a two week vacation, we chose Rock Top for lunch today. Except for the server, we wish we had chose somewhere else to dine.
My partner ordered the Cop burger and I ordered a Bonzai burger. I'm a diabetic so it's a big deal to eat anything that I know is going to spike my blood sugar. IOW, it better be outstanding to splurge on sugars and carbs in a meal.

First thing I noticed is that the fries were only warm, not hot. No biggie. My partner scarfed his burger down and liked it. I cut mine in half and saw no pineapple. I took a bite and discovered there was no teriyaki sauce or wasabi mayo either. Pffft.

I told the server I couldn't find the pineapple on the burger. She ran off and brought out two slices of grilled pineapple on a plate for me a few minutes later to add to it. By that time, my dining partner was finished, my burger was cold and I still had no teriyaki sauce or wasabi mayo!

She saw my disgust and asked if I wanted something else. I told her to bring me hot wings instead. Like I said, it has to be amazing for me to eat from my diabetic comfort zone. At least this way I wasn't going OD on sugars and carbs.

The wings were nothing special. Small, deep fried and tossed in a sauce with far too much vinegar. The bleu cheese dressing and celery was good...hard to screw that up.

$30 later I am very disappointed. Never again.

1  Thank celestep2k1