“Typical Bar and Grill Experience”

Rock Top Burgers & Brews
Ranked #4 of 83 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2014

As usual, hit up TripAdvisor to find a decent meal for my colleague and I. After a recommend from the staff at the hotel, and through reviews here, we elected to try Rock top.

My overall sentiment with Rock Top falls into the "meh" category. My standard feeling on restaurant meals is that life is too short to eat at crappy restaurants. Though Rock Top isn't exactly crappy, per se, it certainly isn't above average.

Beer selection is average, nothing spectacular. Prices are good, though.

I had the chicken teriyaki bowl, as I was after something a bit on the lighter side. It was certainly light, as I didn't finish it. There was a strong taste of mold in the sauce. The chicken was good (it was grilled), but the sauce was terrible. The veggies were not stellar either (a LOT of celery). It went back to the kitchen.

My colleague had hot wings and the hummus and veggies. Big tub of hummus, LOTS of veggies (again, a proliferation of celery.. is there a trend, here?). The wings were big, pretty fatty (hard to control that) and could have been cooked longed to render out some of that fat.

Bills were respectable but of no consequence, likely won't be back any time soon.

I have to add: our server was AWESOME. The food, NOT.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Something for every taste bud, wide selection of sandwiches, burgers, chicken, & appetizers. Large variety of beers, spirits and a different special each month. Also bottomless steak fries.
Whether you take the family to dinner, coworkers for lunch or meet friends for a drink after work you will be taken care of in a professional, friendly manner.
They also have separate outdoor seating for families and one for the lounge area. The gas firepits adds ambience.
When busy the noise level can be a little much.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

It was conveniently located, great food, service was a little slow but great friendly people. Kids really enjoyed it. We will definitely come back.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

On recommendation of hotel staff to give Rock Top a try we had dinner there. It was full and we had a 15 minute wait. No problem. Our server was delightful and helpful explaining certain choices on the menu, the food tasty but the noise level was high. I guess that is what one normally gets in a bar type setting. It has decent parking and is easy to access and leave.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We ordered the Vegie Burgers and it did seem to take a long time for the service but we weren't in a hurry so it was ok. Burgers were good and we enjoyed our time once they moved us to a quieter area. Entrance area was very noisy and distracting.