“We could have done better but my pie was good”
Review of Shari's restaurant

Shari's restaurant
Ranked #32 of 82 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Lafayette, California
“We could have done better but my pie was good”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

My wife and I both had the build your lunch special which allowed for us to choose any three items for a set price. My wife had the quiche Lorraine, a spinach salad, and the rhubarb strawberry pie. I had the quiche Lorraine, the clam chowder, and the chocolate pie. The quiches were poor, the clam chowder fishy, but the salad quite good. The rhubarb pie crust was soggy and that pie generally was not good at all. My chocolate pie was actually pretty good. It was our first time in the area and we will not make that mistake again.

• Visited May 2014

Auburn, Washington
“Ripped off”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I placed a to go order that among several items included a cup of clam chowder. I was staying at the hotel across the street. When I got to my room about a 3 to 5 minute walk I realized the soup was colder than even room temperature. I walked back to the restaraunt and was told they would reheat. I politely told them I do not want to wait and would like a refund for the soup. The manager told me they do not give refunds per corporate policy. What kind of company empower their managers to right a simple mistake on their part. I will never step foot in a Shari's again.

• Visited April 2014
“Close this place down”
Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Please save others from the terrible service. The food is not great. The milk shakes are runny and not good. Cups are filthy. I have eaten here many times over the last 15 years. My last 3 visits have been horrible. Just trying to save others the misery, I will not come back!

Bellingham, Washington
“Good food, slow service”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Went on a Saturday night, but it seemed to be that service was rather slow. Took quite some time to recieve our food and then my meal in particular they forgot my side salad at the beginning and my horseradish that even asking for it I had to wait a good 5 minutes to get to put on my dip sandwich (the sauce was supposed to come automatically with the meal as it is listed on the menu). These complaints aside, we all enjoyed our food which was good.

• Visited January 2014
Grandview, Washington
“Better than most”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Shari's tend to vary in quality from location to location, but this one is a good one. It is, however, well-worn, so your seat may be uncomfortable (time for new seating). The food is good, served quickly.

Visited January 2014