“Love this place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Kamiah, Idaho
“Love this place”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome! The pizza is great, went after some guys from work recommend it and was greatly surprised!

Seattle, Washington
“Tradition! Lives. Chico's is the best”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Still the best in the State!. Yes I have seen all the reviews about the noise and the grease. This is a Family Pizza parlor run by the same family for years. The pizza is the best, and personaly I enjoy all the noise and family confushion. It's truly in my oppinion a great place to visit, and we stop every time we drive through Moses Lake. The staff are ALL wonderfull. Thanks Again!

• Visited June 2014
Moses Lake, Washington
“Worthy...”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Great everything. Most enjoyed the abundance of ingredients, mainly smoked oysters, on the pie, that it wasn't mushy, decent crust, the sauce wasn't 'in-your-face' but rather complimented the pie and the cheese mix was very tasty.
The only dislike is that when I got Italian sausage and seasoned beef on one half a pie, I couldn't tell where the Italian sausage was...it all tasted like seasoned beef. Could have been an error as neither tastes like the other and I really saw no sausage at all. Run to Chicos! Great pizza pie!

Visited March 2014
Palouse, Washington
“Pizza Window”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

No only is the Pizza tops, watching the pizza making process from the outside window is a great way to wait until your pizza is ready. Very busy place with indoor seating also take out. ME

• Visited November 2013
Everett
“A true joint”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Chicos was recommended by a friend. The place smelled fantastic so even though the ambience was "rustic" 1970s we decided to stay. I went with a group, and we had a pitcher of good beer while we waited 45 minutes for our pizza. We weren't in a hurry. The pizza was everything the other reviews said. Greasy, thin crust and full of toppings. What the other reviewers didn't say was that it was fabulous. Not something to eat every day but wow, really decadent and yummy. Four diners, all liked it. I'll try it again as long as I'm not in a hurry.

• Visited October 2013