Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Motel 6 Moses Lake(Moses Lake)
  • Pool
Interstate Inn(Moses Lake)
View Hotel
Sage n Sand Motel(Moses Lake)
Sunland Inn(Moses Lake)
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
Fairfield Inn & Suites(Moses Lake)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesthe entire hotellast minute tripextra pillowsin townlimited channelsheated poolpeanut buttersoftball tournamentnight standcookiesroad tripgas stationomeletbiscuits and gravyjoanne
Reviewed June 17, 2010

This place is a hidden gem in Moses Lake. It has a nice indoor pool, the rooms are spacious and updated, and the staff was great. I would stay here again if I ever wanted to stay the night in Moses Lake.

The only complaint I may have had was when we were loading our stuff into the car from the side entrance in the AM, the key cards somehow were 'deactivated" and we had to go around the front door to check out and drop off the cards. That was a little strange.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2009

We have stayed in other Super 8's, but never here. We were welcomed upon our arrival and treated like family. He was very polite and answered all of our questions. Our room was very well organized and even had a small table and chairs in it. We were surprised to find a microwave, refrigerator and coffee pot in our room. And free wi-fi! Although we didn't use the pool, it looked very inviting. We will surely stay here again in the future if we are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 21, 2009

this was my first time in moses lake. what a great stay i had the guy who checked me in was super friendly and nice he responed to all my needs thank you. the fresh baked cookies where so good. the breakfast was clean and realy nice the waffles they severed just fill you right up. thank you again for this stay i will stay hear when ever iam in town

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 28, 2008

The rooms look much cleaner in the pictures. If you like to leave your shoes on this is the hotel for you. I wouldn't even walk to the bathroom at night without putting my shoes on!
It was very dirty. Even the towels in the bathroom felt HARD. We opted to use our own towels, and cleaned the bathroom ourselves before showering. Would have moved hotels but they were all booked up elsewhere.

• Stayed: June 2008
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed November 22, 2008

If you plan on staying in Moses Lake, do not stay at the Super 8, I assure you that you will not be pleased. The room I had was dirty and unkept. I didn't even want to use the bathroom. Out of control guests make the stay very annoying and sleeping was out of the question. Management was unable to resolve any complaints. Do yourself a favor and stay in one of the nearby hotels, they are nicer, cleaner and overall a much better value.

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)