“Super Staff”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Our room (201) had everything we needed - TV, internet, microwave, fridge, hairdryer. Breakfast every morning:) Washer and dryer in hotel. What made this place especially nice was the very friendly staff - everyone was so nice to us, very welcoming, accommodating and pleasant - Linda and Joanne at the front desk, the housekeepers, everyone! Our room and bathroom were clean, and it was so nice to come back every day to a smiling face at the desk! Thank you very much.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Linda R, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a comment about your stay here with us at Super 8, Moses Lake. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that my staff made you feel at very welcomed and they were accommodating. I hope you had a safe trip home. If you are ever in the area, I hope you stop in. God bless and take care.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Linda R, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Reviewed August 12, 2014

Moses Lake is a lovely town and the summer is just awesome there to get away from the city crowd and busy lives. They day we checked-in the hotel looked under staffed. Although they were always polite and while it took longer to checkin, we knew what was happening. Rooms & bathroom were clean, no noise or any other complaint to be honest. The breakfast had a waffle machine which was a highlight for me, however the breakfast arrangements looked little dwarf in front of some other Super 8s I have stayed at.

All in all a good experience, I would stay there again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Super 8, Moses Lake. In the hotel business you can never tell when you will need extra staff or not. I do apologize for the slow check-in time. I will look into rescheduling my staff in the summer time. I am glad that you like our waffles. Most of our guests will agree with you on them being the highlight of our breakfast. We are trying to make changes to our breakfast that will please everyone. We hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

It's not a luxury hotel but the staff makes you feel as if you were staying in one. I would rather stay in a moderate priced hotel and be treated like family then stay in a luxury hotel where I am simply a number for the staff to suck up to for tips I was treated great and they were genuine not fake individuals telling me what I want to hear. The rooms were clean, front desk agents were more than accommodating and the other guests were approachable. No one seemed to think they were better than anyone else which is what you get at the "higher end" hotels. Everyone had a smile on their faces and it was an all around great atmosphere. I would definitely stay there again and so would my friends and family. I felt safe and secure and among friends during my stay there. Thank you super 8 for making my stay something to remember. The general manager is awesome and the owner was even on site working among his employees, it was a welcomed site. Super 8 is all about the guests every day all day!

Room Tip: Even though you are not provided an elevator I would definitely recommend the second floor. clean, q...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

I would like to start off by thanking you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post a comment about your stay. I am so glad to hear that my staff was able to meet your every need.My staff is most definitely the best in town hands down. I train my staff to treat our guests as they would like to be treated. We are looking forward to have you, your friends and your families return visit to Super 8, Moses Lake. May God bless you and keep you safe!!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Rolled into town about 9 PM Saturday. Joanne was at the front desk answering the phone every 20 seconds from people looking for a room. Every hotel in the area was booked up & she checked us in at the same time. She was alot of fun and very efficient! The daytime desk person that checked us out was equally fantastic! You have a great staff here! Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Linda R, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

I would like to thank you for posting a comment about your stay here at Super 8, Moses Lake. We share your comments with our entire staff so they know how they are doing. I feel that I have the BEST STAFF in Moses Lake and i am glad to hear that they took great care of you during your stay. We are looking forward to you staying with us in the near futurn. Have a great day.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I stayed here because I was taking a road trip and wanted to keep my budget down. Cons: This place looks very old and cheap. I was a little worried when first checking in because the stair wells looks dirty, but they seemed to be cleaner the following days. My room smelled like a smoking room. Pretty gross for a non-smoker. Pros: Price, It was the cheapest hotel in the area, which is very low for the time of the year. Close to the freeway. Room was fairly clean.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for staying with us and posting a comment. These days everyone is very busy and it is helpful when our guests take the time to comment on their stay. We share your comments with our entire staff so they know where they need to improve. We hope the next time you are in the area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

I have to say I've never stayed in a Super 8 before. We are MVP at Marriott and Hilton and always stay at 4-5 star locations with nice amenities. We got last minute tickets to Watershed and our hotel options were limited. The Super 8 was the best reviewed of the available options. We were a bit skeptical. Boy, what a nice surprise it has been! Rooms are clean, beds are comfortable and the ladies in charge (sisters Joanne and Linda) are LOVELY!!! We would absolutely stay here again!! The BEST amenity at any hotel is the warm welcome you feel. When it comes to a warm welcome, I'd give Super 8 five stars!!

Room Tip: Perfect if you are attending a concert at the Gorge!
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank KaraAndCraig

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to post such a wonderful review. We were so pleased to have you and your family stay with us here at Super 8, Moses Lake. It is so nice to hear that we have won over a marriott and Hilton MVP. That tells me that we are doing our job. No matter what hotel chain that you stay with, they should always treat you as friends and family. We are looking forward to having you stay with us again in the future. I hope you have a blessed day.