“Great value”

Motel 6 Moses Lake
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
“Great value”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We chose this Motel in Moses Lake after reviewing the TripAdvisor site. We were attending a concert at the Gorge and needed an affordable place to stay for the night. I was a little unsure of my choice by the looks of the outside of the building when we arrived, the exterior could use a little sprucing up. The lady at the front desk was very pleasant and friendly and I was pleasantly surprised by the room as well. It was small but very clean and the beds were very, very comfortable, which I was not expecting. The motel was very quiet, clean and comfortable and I couldn't have asked for more for the price. We will stay again. Don't forget an alarm clock and a blow-dryer because there was neither of those items in the rooms.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Everyone knows Motel 6 is cheap. Not just inexpensive, it's cheap. So it came as a bit of a pleasant surprise to see a Motel 6 that actually has:

* Comfortable beds
* A nice pool situated in a courtyard between rooms
* FREE WIFI!!!
* Larger than usual selection of TV channels
* 24 hour office
* Guest laundry facilities
* Free coffee and munchies

Like all Motel 6 locations, this property is about as basic as any chain motel comes; the beds are, however, surprisingly comfortable, the extra TV channels are really welcome, and the free WiFi has good coverage and decent bandwidth. The friendly service was a nice surprise when I pulled in at 2am after a grueling road journey. The price is consistent with the mom and pop operations nearby. I will search out this inn the next time I need an inexpensive overnight accomodation in Moses Lake.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool courtyard are sheltered from highway noise, and the courtyard has a nice view.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We had plans to get to Spokane, but didn't make it that far...stopped around 11:30 PM and got a room for 2 for $60.

This is an older Motel 6... none of the flashy new stuff.. However, that wasn't a bad thing. Room was clean, and the beds were probably the most comfortable Motel 6 beds we've ever slept on.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Long Beach, Washington
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was looking for an inexpensive place to stay for two nights while in the area on business in Ritzville, about 30 miles away. Due to a weekend festival, everything in Ritzville was booked or the prices were inflated, so I chose the Motel 6 in Moses Lake.

I was greeted but a very friendly and competent lady who quickly checked me in and directed me to my room. I was pleased at the condition of the room -- clean and fresh-smelling, with a new A/C unit that was quiet and efficient. Another pleasant surprise was free wifi, unlike other Motel 6 units which charge for the service. Although I was at the very far end of the building away from the office, the wifi was fast and I noticed there were two or three hubs to choose from on the property in various locations.

The bed was comfortable and I slept well, with very minimal outside noise filtering in. In short, I was really impressed with the value I received for the economical room charge, made even better by a 10% senior discount which you can now select when making online reservations instead of having to make the update at check-in.

If you're looking for good, basic, safe accommodations close to the freeway, you won't be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
N Idaho
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Spent one Saturday night here, very quiet, small but clean room, nice shower, great water pressure, bed was comfy, slept great, staff were extra nice and friendly, for the price I was pleased, keep in mind there is no in room coffee, you have to go to the lobby, if I'd known I'd brought my travel sized coffee maker, otherwise no complaints. Wifi worked well, there is a vending machine where I bought a toothbrush for $1.25. Nice people, I'll be back.

Room Tip: Rooms next to handicapped rooms are quiter, tend to be vacant.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Auburn, Georgia
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I pulled in late at night to this Motel 6. Check in was expedient, the room was already warm when I got in, and everything was up to par. Unlike many Motel 6 locations, the WiFi worked perfectly and I was able to get a little bit of work done before getting back on the road.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Bellingham, Washington
Reviewed November 16, 2012

I booked into this Motel 6 twice in November 2012 and want to take a moment to state the rooms were clean and nicely appointed. Also, nice quiet nights sleep on both stays with no highway noise. What really makes the stay outstanding is the very professional, competent front desk check-in lady (her name was Chantel) she has a very winning personality and simply shines as perfect example of what an efficient and hospitable reservation agent is all about, she is a true asset to the Motel 6 chain.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business