“Wonderful Stay”
Review of Interstate Inn

Interstate Inn
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Moses Lake
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I had the opportunity to visit Moses Lake, Washington for my granddaughter’s graduation June 11, 2011. I searched the internet for a motel for my stay and found The Interstate Inn, located at 2801 W Broadway, Moses Lake. I made arrangements by phone with Mr. Kuki. Upon check-in, I found my room to be ready and it was very clean. As I had arranged a 7 day stay, I found my room to have every upgrade I would need for an extended time. The bed was a Tempurpedic and I found it to be very comfortable. My room had Direct TV for my viewing enjoyment and Mr. Kuki was very helpful in showing me how it works. The room was well maintained each day with fresh linens. Coffee was provided as well as a refrigerator and micro wave. Whenever I needed assistance the office was very helpful and attended to all my requests, pleasantly and in a very timely manner. My stay in Moses Lake, at the Interstate Inn, made my visit with family very enjoyable. I would highly recommend The Interstate Inn if you are planning a trip to Moses Lake, Washington.
Robert J Hagy
Cathedral City, California

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Hazel H

Reviewed October 2, 2011

One of the surprises of our 20-day motorcycle trip was the Interstate Motel. It does not look like much from the outside and it is a single star basic hotel, but it had the most comfortable beds of the trip. The commercial memory foam mattress made for a truly magnificent sleep. Fellow motorcyclists had recommended the motel, and it lived up to the recommendation.
The rooms are newly renovated, very clean, and the bathroom is supplied with very absorbent towels. If you are looking for a cheap, comfortable place to spend the night, then this is it.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family