“alright, not terrible, not great”

Porterhouse Steakhouse
Ranked #9 of 83 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Porterhouse Steakhouse is under new ownership, has been turned in a Family driven Steakhouse, no longer has a casino.
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Had lunch here, edible but unimpressive. I probably won't go again unless with a group that wants to eat here. Had a burger, was dry.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I took business colleagues out for dinner. The food tasted great but 4 of the 5 steaks ordered at our table were tough, one to the point of being difficult to cut. Service was quite slow, but our guess was they were shorthanded for the evening because our server never stopped for a second, maybe because it appeared she was covering the entire dining area by herself.
This place came highly recommended from local contacts, so our experience didn't match the reputation.

1  Thank skegwe
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Found this place on Yelp while waiting to check into our hotel. The onion rings were really good, as was my chicken sandwich w/ pico and avacado. They messed up my order, but fixed it promptly. Was pleasantly surprised by this place (guess I had low expectations since it's somewhat in the middle of nowhere). Enjoyed our lunch very much.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I do enjoy the French Dip at the Porterhouse. Everything else we have tried is horrible. And, after our last experience, we have decided not to have anymore dinners at the Porterhouse. It is a good location to go to have a drink, maybe an appetizer, and definitely the French Dip. Everything else is below average for our taste. I still love the building & have many fond memories from my childhood.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

We have enjoyed eating here many times and have never been disappointed. One of our favorite places for american style food. Be sure to try the Sherry berry pie. That is if you have room for dessert.