“Good food”

Porterhouse Steakhouse
Ranked #7 of 82 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Porterhouse Steakhouse is under new ownership, has been turned in a Family driven Steakhouse, no longer has a casino.
Moses Lake, Washington
“Good food”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

Your basic steak and baked potatoes. It's always a bit too cold in the restaurant for my taste.

Visited December 2011

Moses Lake, Washington
“Great Staff!! Wonderful Steaks! Great Fun atmosphere!”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

We enjoy going to the Porterhouse Steakhouse in Moses Lake Wa! It is our "Go To Place". We enjoy the versatility.~ Family Friendly,Datenight.,Holidays, Special Occasions and more! I love the staff, food and autmosphere. Great decor and I love that Fireplace! So cozy in the wintertime. We celebrated after our kids Christmas Concert with Sherry Berry Pie and Hot Buttered Rum for mom! I would recommend anything on the menu! I enjoy the Salmon and salad for lunch and Steak for dinner. You can add toppings! Yum!

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank atrinity03
Hayden, Idaho
“Good casual experience”
Reviewed August 15, 2011

Enjoyed a meal here with two colleagues. I had the prime rib and added coconut shrimp to that. It was cooked as I ordered it and very flavorful. My two colleagues both had a rib eye steak and were both pleased. The service was very good. Will go back again.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank thefoodlover1001
Seattle, Washington
“Decent place.”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Not upscale, not trashy...middle of the road. good steaks, good service. paper table cloths. Big bar to sit and drink a beer. attentive service.

I would reccommend for a good steak, but not for a romantic dinner.

Visited September 2010
Minnesota, USA
“Very good food, service”
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Group of 6 business colleagues had dinner here, enjoyed the food and friendly service. Casual atmosphere, we sat near the front by the fireplace. We were in ML several days, this was definitely the best meal we had during our stay. Nice tap beer selection, OK wine selection. Steaks, sandwiches, pasta, salads. Steaks perfectly prepared including one "blue rare". Recommended.

• Visited May 2011