“Great, fresh food and great service!”
Review of Emperador Azteca

Emperador Azteca
Ranked #63 of 83 Restaurants in Moses Lake
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I've been eating at the Emperador Azteca for over 10 years..., and they always provide excellent service, with the finest and fresh Mexican food... Unlike other Mexican restaurants who overcharge their customers with poor food and crappy service, the Emperador Azteca has a fantastic buffet with an all you can eat selection for only $5.99, in addition to an excellent dinner menu!! They have some of the BEST Mexican food in Moses Lake, with the BEST service!!

1  Thank Ted M

Reviewed January 10, 2014

Me and my family eat here at least once a week. We are always greeted with a smile. Our waitress who is also the owner gives the best service. The cook is second to none. This is the only restaurant in moseslake that I love going to. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Best Mexican restaurant in moseslake hands down.

1  Thank Gifford112288
Reviewed January 10, 2014

My wife and I loved the food and great service. We wanted true authentic Mexican food and we got it! Great owners and very respectful

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

The nightclub in the weekends is what keeps this place in business, not the food. The buffett is a joke. The food does not taste fresh. In my opinion I think they use leftovers and reheat to serve customers. I ate their twice. Once several years ago and once last year. It sucked both times. Living here in moses lake this place does not have a good reputation. I wish they'd get rid of the buffett and tried a new menu.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Disappointed... they have a decent buffet with a good number of selections. The chili Colorado was good and pico de gallo and cabbage salad was good. This is obviously a nightclub scene and the staff did not even acknowledge I was even here . I was the only visitor at 12:00pm! I got a glass of tepid water and a pitcher of tepid water. There was no music, no A/C just hot food, hot water, and hot air. Not once did manger/waitress/cashier check on me.

I would never take someone there, but I might fly solo some day if I was looking to eat and hide out like a hermit in the quite!