“Great Beds! Clean! Good Stay!”
Review of Ramada Moses Lake

Ramada Moses Lake
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Moses Lake
Vancouver, Washington
“Great Beds! Clean! Good Stay!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

I stay in hotels a lot, hotels of various star ratings, from 4-star on down. I would definitely recommend the Ramada in Moses Lake. I stayed at a Ramada in another state, and it was so awful I said I would never stay at a Ramada again. I did. Moses Lake, WA, and I was not disappointed. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised, and I would stay there again. It was very well taken care of and clean. The breakfast was adequate and had enough choices. The cookies in the lobby were wonderful! Very comfortable beds, some of the best I've slept in, actually!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank K_BlackwellScott
hoteltravelors, Manager at Ramada Moses Lake, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thanks for the great review on our beds! We actually recently purchased new Seally pillowtop beds for every room. Our guests love them:)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
belfair
Reviewed June 19, 2012

we stayed for four days and loved this hotel.good breakfast bar.very noisy people above us as a baesball team was rooming above us.we met them later at the pool and nicely asked the 220 pound 11 year old to please stop jumping on the bed. he did and the rest of our stay was pleasant.maids were very nice and efficient.

Room Tip: ground floor is best as pool, laundry and breakfast bar closer to rooms.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jennBelfair
hoteltravelors, Manager at Ramada Moses Lake, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
Thanks for the great review. We appreciate your support and hope to have your family back again soon.
Fruita, Colorado
Reviewed May 8, 2012

We enjoyed our stay in Moses Lake. The room was clean and comfortable. The facility appeared to be well maintained.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 Thank Judith S
Thanks for the great review!
Reviewed May 4, 2012

We brought our dog and stayed here 1 night while on our way to the northwest coast. The staff were so friendly and accomadating, even gave us a room by the side entrance so we could take the dog out without trekking down the halls. Located right around other hotels, dennys, starbucks and within walking distance of every fast food joint imaginable. Great experiance

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank mwestbrook3
hoteltravelors, Manager at Ramada Moses Lake, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
Thanks for the great review! Thanks for bringing your pup too, we always enjoy meeting our guests best animal friends:)
Washington State
Reviewed May 1, 2012

Stayed for two nights at the end of March. Very convenient location just off I-90 with several fast food options and Starbucks just across the street. Recently remodeled so rooms were nicely furnished, modern and beds very comfortable. Easily beat the rates of the Holiday Inn Express next door (we have chosen HIE's in other locations across the state on other travels) for very comparable amenities. Our family looks for a hotel with a sink and mirror outside of the shower room so that we can all get ready at the same time in the morning (very important when traveling with teenage girls!) and the HIE did not provide this (neither did the Comfort Suites). So with the good rate, remodel and sink/mirror option, we decided to give the Ramada a try. We were very satisfied for this hotel class and we would choose to stay here again. We always request the top floor and they were able to do this. Staff was professional and friendly. Only suggestion for improvement is the hot items in the complementary breakfast were just ok. For example, we could tell the eggs were from a powdered mix which might mean they need to be prepared with more care (?) - but overall breakfast was adequate for getting out the door quickly in the morning since we tend to be the cereal/bagel types. We will stay here again the next time we need to stay in Moses Lake.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank prov3110
Thanks for the great review! We appreciate you bringing up our newly remodeled granite bathroom sinks also. They definately help make the morning easier for guests that are traveling with a family:)
Central Wa
Reviewed December 17, 2011

Was concerned when the front desk person seemed confused when I wanted to pay cash for the room and handed him my credit card for what I called "security on the room". He looked at me and said, "you either pay cash or you use the card" and handed me the card back. He then took my cash and said, "I'm gonna need your card for incidentals" really?... then was told my room was on the next floor and there is not an elevator, didn't offer any information about the pool, ice machines or even where to park...Not a good start. Stayed in 303 which is a King Jacuzzi suite. As you walk in, first you will notice how roomy it is in there. But then you notice the sink and mirror in the main room (I prefer them to be in the bathroom) always seems cheap to call something a suite and then to have to look at that. There is a counter-top that had small bar-sink, microwave, refrigerator and lots of storage below. And there is a table and chairs so sit at to eat. The bed had lots of large fluffy pillows and was probably the most comfortable bed I have slept on, in a VERY long time. There is a small wall partition that separates the room from the work desk (not enough electrical plug-ins) and there was a cute lamp on the desk that did not have a light bulb in it. There is a small sofa seat and chair. The television sits on a dresser with lots of storage space. The disappointing feature that I was most looking forward to was the jacuzzi tub, which turns out, is in with the toilet. Had it been in the main area, could have had music on, or the television, something. But to just sit in there under the harsh light in such a small room was not my idea of a good time.The breakfast choices were typical, eggs, biscuits/gravy, cereal, fruit, bread stuff, yogurt, waffles. I seen the pool it looked really small, didn't bother using it either.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Candy J
hoteltravelors, Manager at Ramada Moses Lake, responded to this review, February 21, 2012
Thank you for your review on the Ramada Moses Lake. We do appreciate your feedback and will use your comment to improve our hotel.
Thank you for mentioning our beds in your comment. We actually got all new beds in every room just a few months ago.
After reading your comment, I bought a new desk lamp for our jacuizzi rooms that has 2 plug-ins that can be used for phone chargers or computers. Thank you for letting me know about that, I feel like it has helped improve the room.
Olympia, Washington
Reviewed September 14, 2011

This Ramada Inn is comfortable, clean and convenient. We were traveling on state business and they offered state rates for our stay. The rooms were nicely furnished and the beds comfortable. I thought their breakfast buffet was satisfactory and the staff friendly. The property is located just off of the Interstate and easy to find. I was pleasantly surprised at how quite it was considering its proximity to the highway. There are a number of restaurants and fast food places nearby and the Starbucks is a very short walk from the hotel. The only negative is the lack of an elevator to get to the upper floor. I will stay there again next time I travel through the area for either business or pleasure.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for your comment on the Ramada Moses lake. I will pass on your compliments to my staff. We also are in the process of getting a new elevator. However if you stay with us again before it is installed, just let us know and we will make sure and get you on the main floor.
Thanks Again,