“Barely Tex-Mex”

Ranked #16 of 19 Restaurants in Montesano
Cuisines: Mexican
“Barely Tex-Mex”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Average Mexican-American food: you can probably get more ethnic tacos and burritos at the local burrito wagon, but there is a low-cost buffet on Sundays with quite a few choices. Standard rice, beans, entree meals.

Visited April 2013

Montesano, United States
“Delicious Mexican food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The service is quick, they remember us when we come in. When we are really, really hungry we always go to El Rancho-great, fresh food and sometimes I could swear they read our minds because the food seems to show up very shortly after we order. I love the pollo assado salad-they always bring me extra salsa to dump on the top-yum! The enchiladas, tacos, chicken mole-well, it is all good!

Visited February 2014
Montesano, Washington
“Pretty good Mexican in a Very Small Town”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I had low expectations going to this restaurant but I was pleasantly surprised. Good prices, very fast service, and really good shredded chicken in the tacos and burritos. Decor isn't great but food is good!

• Visited June 2013
Montesano
“A Mexican restaurant with traditional 'American style' mexican food.”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

It's a long way from Mexico but the flavors and sauces are familiar. I enjoyed the mole with chicken although it was a thinner sauce than my mother makes.

Visited February 2013
“Pretty good”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Pretty good food. Very standard Americanized Mexican restaurant offerings. The coktel marisco is my favorite. Always served quickly and nice and hot. Nothing bad about the food but nothing spectacular. Great value.

Visited August 2012

Been to El Rancho? Share your experiences!