“My favorite restaurant in Monroe...”

Benjarong Thai Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 74 Restaurants in Monroe
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I've been going to Benjarong Thai Restaurant for at last 4 years... Anywhere from 1-4 times a month. The staff is very friendly and welcoming. They are extremely accommodating and tailor the dishes to our specifications. My husband and I both have food allergies/intolerances and are just plain picky about what we like. :-) They always make changes for us with a smile.
My favorite dishes are: Moonlight Halibut (5 star, extra ginger, no mushrooms), fresh rolls with tofu (peanut sauce instead of plum sauce), and Salmon Jumping (5 star). My husband loves the chicken pad Thai (2stars), spring rolls, and crab fried rice(light on the onion, no stars). And there are many other good dishes... Mama Pad w/tofu, Ginger Garden, green curry tofu, red curry tofu, etc.

The heat is rated as 1 star-very mild to 5 star-Thai spicy hot. Portions are generous. Food is light and not greasy. We always take out-of-town guests here. And we order take-out from here often, too.

1  Thank tawnarae

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Interesting reading all the good reviews then someone hates it? I'm telling you this place rocks! You know some dishes I'd put up against Wild Ginger. Who would of thought a good Thai food in Monroe

1  Thank Imayachtman
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

The food was great. There were many options on the menu. The portions were large.

Very nice pitstop for our trip out to Stevens Pass.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

While in Monroe we decided to try the Benjarong Thai Resturant and we are glad we did. The resturant was very busy when we arrived but the greeter found us a seat right away. Our waitress brought us water and menus immediately and let us decide on our choices. After we had placed our order we were amazed that the food came within 5 minutes!! The plates were hot and the food was the best Thai I had ever eaten. The staff was extremely efficient and friendly. All I can say is WOW!! We will come back again.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The service if friendly and wonderful. The place is very clean. The food is delicious, hot and made to order. I take everyone who will go with me to the restaurant.