“Good Grub”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good Grub”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I like Adam's and will continue to go because of the good food. I agree with the mention about the beer, not really very good. I think I'd stick with the Bistro and not the brew. Very good ribeye, loco is good the salads are great and the onion soup is very good too.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Imayachtman

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Beers not so tasty, burger not so good”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

As someone who had been to a few breweries in Oregon, as well as who has had a lot of really great burgers all over the U.S., the beer didnt taste good and the burger wasnt good. The french fries were not so good either. My BF had the burger and didnt feel well afterwards. I had the halibut which was very delicious and I had leftovers. When traveling through Monroe, WA again, I would try the Thai restaurant next time.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank Hucklebunny
“To much bad to cover the good”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We went to Adams and ordered 6 different brew samples and 2 pints, every one was warm (room temperature!) when it was served to us. We ordered a burger and fries for our lunch. The burger was great however all the fries were burnt to a dark brown and even black color. The wait staff was excellent however for the price you pay, there should not be these type of issues. I probably will not return anytime soon.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Codes4212
Seattle, Washington
“A fantastic choice in downtown Monroe”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

My husband and I visited Adam's for the first time as a recommendation...and it exceeded our expectations. I'm celiac, so I cannot have gluten. The chef prepared a wonderful chicken and mashed potatoes with pan sauce meal for me and steak for my husband. I understand they have breads and rolls brought in daily from the local gluten free bakery as well for those that would like a burger. Portion size and presentation was excellent. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals and will definitely be back again.

Our only criticism, and the reason it received 4* instead of 5*, is the service was painfully slow. They could have easily turned our table more quickly had the wait staff been on top of even getting us the final bill and taking care of our payment. We waited a good 15+ minutes just for that process to take place. It was a Saturday night and the restaurant/bar area was full...hopefully our next visit will have improved service.

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank skydive14k
Seattle, Washington
“SMALL PORTIONS OVER PRICED”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

I live in the area and was pleased to see this restaurant featured on TV as something you should try. I was so disappointed. Not only disappointed but embarrassed as I took a friend. I got the Pork Medallions and no where on the menu did it state it was smothered in mustard sauce. I got 2 small silver dollar size pork pieces, on a small portion of mashed potatoes smothered in a heavy mustard sauce with a huge portion of red pickled red cabbage. I paid $18 for this meal and was only able to eat the small amount of meat after I scraped off the heavy mustard.My friend had the Cod and chips and the Cod was so over cooked and so was the french fries. All that was good was the glass of beer. sorry this is VERY OVER RATED

• Visited January 2013