“Down Home Feel!”
Review of Hitching Post Cafe - CLOSED

Hitching Post Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 29, 2012

This is a nice little down-home restaurant in the "old town" of Monroe. Right on Main Street. Great little spot.

The decor is cool. A Western theme with plenty of interesting things to look at.

I go there for breakfast once in a while and I always feel good about going back.

They have hand painted murals on the walls that are stellar.

Good prices too!

Definite place to bring the family. Very kid friendly.

There are newer reviews for Hitching Post Cafe

Reviewed February 19, 2012

I had the best veggie cheese omelet I have ever had in my whole life. Veggies were caramelized and omelet was covered with hollandaise sause. Every bite was delicious. Almost all other meals I have had there since have been exceptional. This little restaurant is way more special than it looks from the street.