My husband and I stay at the Guesthouse Inn regularly, at least once a month, since his mother is in an assisted facility nearby. Sometimes we travel together; sometimes we come to Washington individually. We ALWAYS stay at the Guesthouse Inn if we can get in there because it's the most comfortable place in town, conveniently located to everything, reasonably priced, and the staff is great! I stayed in another facility in town before I discovered the Guesthouse Inn and there's no comparison. That place came in a distant second to Guesthouse. Yes, the train does come through town late at night, but the hotel doesn't control that and the location is great for eating, shopping, and getting anywhere in town quickly. I haven't tried the breakfast bar yet, but it looks pretty darned good.
They also have a computer in the lobby for guest use so I was able to check my email and respond.
I think this is the best place in Monroe to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 2006. Only a 5 minute drive from the Evergreen Fairgrounds, the Evergreen Inn and Suites is a premium location for anyone who wants to attend events at the fair and the Evergreen Speedway. With a heated indoor pool, exercise room and full hot breakfast, we can help you relax in comfort after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Evergreen Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Guesthouse Hotel Monroe
- Guesthouse Inn Suites Monroe