We stayed at GuestHouse Inn for 1 night during our drive through Monroe. Overall, a good value as we found the hotel very clean, the staff friendly, and good breakfast. The only thing disappointing was that there was no refrigerator in our room. When we asked for a room with a frig, the front desk told us all those rooms were occupied unless we wanted to upgrade to a suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 2006. Only a 5 minute drive from the Evergreen Fairgrounds, the Evergreen Inn and Suites is a premium location for anyone who wants to attend events at the fair and the Evergreen Speedway. With a heated indoor pool, exercise room and full hot breakfast, we can help you relax in comfort after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Evergreen Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Guesthouse Hotel Monroe
- Guesthouse Inn Suites Monroe