I stayed here this past weekend for a race. Nice and clean, no unusual smells, and people were friendly. We ended up staying here since it had the indoor pool plus the breakfast. Both were well worth the extra money over one of the other places we considered. I'll keep this place in mind for next time I have to stay in Monroe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 2006. Only a 5 minute drive from the Evergreen Fairgrounds, the Evergreen Inn and Suites is a premium location for anyone who wants to attend events at the fair and the Evergreen Speedway. With a heated indoor pool, exercise room and full hot breakfast, we can help you relax in comfort after a long day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Evergreen Inn and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guesthouse Inn And Suites
- Guesthouse Hotel Monroe
- Guesthouse Inn Suites Monroe