“Love this place!”

Hi-Tide Ocean Beach Resort
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Moclips
Reviewed January 4, 2012

I love this area, very secluded and interesting. Lots of fun beach to explore. I find this place a bit expensive for the level of accommodation, however we love the full kitchen and quiet location. Perfect for dogs, beautiful ocean view, great time.

• Stayed: May 2011

Reviewed January 1, 2012

We had the great fortune of taking advantage of a rare holiday cancellation at the Hi-Tide for New Year's. What a lovely place! The room was modern, comfortable and spotless, with a beautiful view of the water. I hauled quite a few cooking items with me as I expected the kitchen to be bare-bones, but found it to be very well appointed. The place is QUIET....you cannot hear any of the other guests, despite the resort being completely booked. Bob at the front desk is genuinely friendly and helpful. Nice sized balcony, direct access to miles of beautiful beach, a lovely courtyard with benches facing the water. Every single guest looked relaxed and happy. What a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: All of the rooms have a water view and nicely sized balcony. I don't believe you could make a b...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sharlene B
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Needed a break away from a hectic work schedule, so I checked on TripAdvisor to find a good place to stay on the Washington Coast. After reading the great reviews for Hi-Tide I decided it would be a good place to try. Thank you to all the reviewers; the Hi-Tide didn't disappoint. The owners were so sweet and accommodating it felt like staying in a B&B, but with the bonus of more space and privacy. My stay was in room 22. It has a good sized one bedroom, comfy bed, lovely fireplace, all kitchen appliances, dining table, large balcony and a great view of the ocean. One thing I want to point out is that pets are allowed at the resort, which gave me pause when trying to decide where to stay; I'm allergic to dogs. The room was clean and well maintained. Even after napping on the floor in front of the fireplace I didn't have itchy/puffy eyes, or see one spec of dog hair on my clothes. Had to do a double-take on that one…did they really allow dogs there? Yup, according to the guest book in the room there had been dogs in the room recently. Coolness. I’m already looking at my schedule to see when I can head out to Moclips and the Hi-Tide Ocean Beach Resort for a longer stay.

Room Tip: All the rooms face the water, but for a great view of the water stay in a corner room or on the top...
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed November 20, 2011

We stayed here in the early eighties with young kids and all loved it...On a recent trip we decided to check it out. We had a great time. It was off season, so it was very quiet, which we love. The desk folks were so nice The unit we stayed in was well equipped and had a wonderful view of the waves, which was the point of our trip. We brought our own grub and the kitchen was well equipped. What a great spot fo drop off the planet and just hang. We are going back in a few months to stare at the waves and walk on the beach.

Room Tip: All of them lookied like you could see water.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank candaceann
Reviewed November 12, 2011

We have been here several times now with our 2 standard poodles and each time we enjoy the stay even more. Very friendly staff and most people staying have dogs. Towels for dogs and treats for the canine guests are awaiting in a basket in the rooms. You have unobstructed views of the ocean from all rooms and you also have easy access to walk on the beach. You are on the beach or at the river flowing into the ocean in 3 minutes from rooms.

Room Tip: Rooms all have kitchens, balconies and internet.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2011

My sisters and I have been going to the High Tide for the last 3 years for our 'sister reunion week' Our stay has always been fantastic. The rooms are very clean, the view is fantastic and the staff was great. Only complaint is that the wireless is not the greatest. Other than that, you could not ask for anything better. We reserved our room again for our 4th reunion week but since then have learned that management has changed. Management in the past was wonderful. We are concerned that the experience will not be as wonderful and are considering finding another place to go for our tradition. I'm not sure the reasoning behind it BUT why mess with a good thing...

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 9, 2011

We stayed at Hi Tide for two nights in November. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful and our room was spacious, clean, with a full kitchen. You step out your door right onto the long sandy beach. We commented that during the summer this place would be heaven. Our dog loved the beach... It's great that they take pets! I would definitely reccommend this resort for it's location and lovely, clean suites.

Room Tip: The rooms on the top floor have the best view '
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank GreenLakeReener
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moclips
Moonstone Beach Motel
#1 of 14 in Ocean Shores
Ocean Crest Resort
Ocean Crest Resort
#2 of 3 in Moclips

Been to Hi-Tide Ocean Beach Resort? Share your experiences!