“A wonderful visit”
Review of Mineral Lake Lodge

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mineral
Mineral Lake Lodge
Ranked #1 of 2 Mineral B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 23, 2012

The Inn keepers were fantastic. The weather was overcast when we arrived and the second day also. We took a long drive up the mountain as far as we could go and attempted to get close to St Helen also Then the final morning as I began to wake up and looked out the window facing south I saw no clouds and nothing but blue sky. I rushed through my morning chores and grabbed my cameras and went out on the second floor porch. There was the mountain as beautiful and impressive as in the folder for the B&B. I told the wife that she should hurry out and began taking pictures. I like a fancy breakfast, but the food provided was very good and we enjoyed it. Ron and Ramona were fantastic and we hope to return some day. We shall be happy to return, but slightly sad if they have sold and moved on. Ramona promised us a view to take our breaths away and she delivered.

Room Tip: Stairs are a bit steep.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank allen w

Reviewed October 19, 2011

My husband and I found this place by accident and it was THE BEST "accident" we ever made! It is a beautiful lodge in an amazing, quiet location. The view of Mt. Rainer is incredible and hypnotic! The location is perfect because you are just far enough away from the mountain crowds, but close enough (a few miles) to ALL mountain activities! Definitely a comfortable sanctuary!
Ramona and Ron, the inn keepers, are the most accommodating and kindest inn keepers we have met. Our rooms were extremely clean, comfortable, and decorated in their individual unique way! The beds are so comfortable, that we slept as if it was our own home. The convenience of having complete use of the fully stocked kitchen was also great! We were able to cook in and not have to spend the money if we did not want to eat out.
We visited Mineral Lake Lodge at the beginning of the summer and had to return! We decided to take my mother to see what GEM we found! That trip ended the summer for us and how sad we were to say goodbye! This trip gave us the opportunity though, to stay in a different room. It was so great to be able to experience another "theme". It's amazing to us how much thought and detail each room has.
Hurry up Ramona and Ron and reopen for the season, May 2012! We can't wait to come back for trip #3!!!!!!! Thank goodness we only live 2 hours away!!!!

Room Tip: The bird house room
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah G
Reviewed October 14, 2011

Last fall I was reading an issue of Country Magazine when I came upon an article and a stunning picture of Mineral Lake Lodge. It immediately sounded like a place my husband and I would like. Knowing we'd be in Oregon for a writer's conference in July, I called and made reservations. The woman on the phone was bubbly and inviting.
Nine months later, there we were sipping wine in the "sun room" in the early evening waiting for Mt. Ranier to peek out from under the blanket of clouds. We took a leisurely walk down to the lake, watched a doe and her fawn frolic on the expansive lawn, and wandered until sunset.
The couple who own the lodge were friendly and inviting making us feel right at home. The historic log building was impecibly maintained and spotless. Our tastefully decorated room was the perfect size for the two of us with a large closet for storage. Again, the bathroom was meticulously clean. One of the mornings we were there, we had a 3-hour breakfast with all the other guests sharing life stories from all around the world.
From Mineral Lake Lodge it is just a short drive to all of the surrounding sites and eating places. What I especially liked about the lodge's location was I felt as if I could get away from the crowds of tourists at night and relax in the peaceful surroundings of the lake.

Room Tip: Each room is decorated differently and has the same amenities.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed October 10, 2011

The lodge is as beautiful as it looks in the pictures and the scenery surrounding the lodge is beautiful. The lodge is for sale. I wish them luck in finding new owners.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
4  Thank chbruce
Reviewed September 1, 2011

Beautiful, majestic . . . words are really inadequate to describe the view of Mt. Rainer from Mineral Lake Lodge. But the Lodge was much more than the view. Ron and Ramona, the owners of the Lodge were gracious and welcoming, and wanted to do anything and everything to make our stay memorable. When we arrived, we needed to eat but really didn't want to leave because we wanted to watch the mountain at sunset. So Ramona recommended and ordered a pizza for us from a local establishment just down the road. We ate our pizza down by the lake and enjoyed a beautiful sunset.

The Lodge was also exquisite. It's listed in the National Register for Historic Places and it was not hard to see why. The lodge was quaint with many period pieces but was also very comfortable.

We had a great stay and would love to stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RevandBev
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Stunning views! Super clean! Wonderfully friendly innkeepers! Ramona & Ron really exceeded our expectations. We are from the Seattle area and brought our friends who were vacationing with us from the Philly area & such a fantastic relaxing time here! Waking to the spectacular scenery, calm & peaceful, hiking in Mt Rainier during the day then a beach fire by the lake in front of the lodge! Fabulous!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank gayedawnchong
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Two sets of sisters take a cousins trip every year. This was one of the best places we have ever stayed. The location with a view of Mt. Rainier and the lake was perfect. The rooms were decorated beautifully and had everything we needed. Ron and Ramona - the owners - could not have been more helpful and fun. We felt like we made two new friends! They provided us a great breakfast (particularly the muffins!) each morning, had the coffee ready, helped us with directions and places to visit. We would come back here in a heartbeat!

Room Tip: Victorian Room and Bird's Nest were excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Barbara46Texas

Been to Mineral Lake Lodge? Share your experiences!