“Tasty”

Thai Rhapsody
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Mill Creek
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed May 19, 2013

I had the Thai basil fried rice. It was pretty tasty. I also ordered a glass of white wine. It was served good and cold. The ambiance was nice. I dined about 8 or 9 pm when it wasn't as busy. I would return again.

There are newer reviews for Thai Rhapsody

Reviewed April 8, 2013

A warm, welcoming wait staff will greet you and the food will please you when you enter this Rhapsody of Thai food.

The Salmon Mango Salad was light, full of flavor and delightfully pleasing to the palate. The extensive menu of selections will please you as well, offering a taste to satisfy any Thai appetite. Set in the modern Mill Creek Village, the dark stained wood reminds one of the distant Asian atmosphere. The original and unique Thai flavors will please, as will the reasonable prices.

Recommending this Mill Creek Thai Rhapsody is a pleasure, indeed!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I needed to eat in the Mill Creek Plaza & ate here w/o looking @ any reviews. I had the lunch special 'Avocado-chicken green curry'. It was excellent; tender thin sliced chicken & fresh chunks of perfect avocado. If you like hot food go for 4*. I had 3* & didn't consider it hot at all. They have all types of seating...window...lots of light; romantic dark in the bar. I only gave it an very good review as it is pretty pricey for lunch

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I spent four terrible months in Thailand eating nothing but Thai food and I'm 100% sure I never came close to finding anything this good. They're MSG-free too and there are lots of vegetarian options (good luck finding either of those options in Thailand)! It's a bit expensive but that's Millcreek for ya - veg dinner entrées: $7.95-$9.95

Reviewed September 1, 2012

Love the fresh drinks here and the food is generally very high quality and I have traveled to Thailand multiple times so I consider my standards higher than most. My only complaint is that the prices run high for thai food in the area.