“Come early or make reservations”

The Rusty Pelican Cafe
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Mill Creek
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 5, 2013 via mobile

Did not feel like making breakfast last Sunday so took my wife out to eat at the Rusty Pelican. Our first time to visit Mill Creek location. Place was packed with line out the door, usually a good sign, but also means a wait. At 10 am took about 35 minutes to be seated. Prompt service. Started with a bloody mary, very good. I ordered the pumpkin pancakes, yummy. My wife had an omelette, also yummy. Too much food for her so had a doggie bag when we left. Great variety on their menu and all plates around us looked really good. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Nice atmosphere (definitely a couple steps up from Patty's Eggnest), friendly & prompt servers, great food, and reasonably priced for the quality of food and service.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

I tried this on the recommendation of a friend and I'm glad I did. I had a BLTA that was great. It came with cole slaw and fries (choice of soup or salad or fries) for $10.75. The sandwich tasted wonderful with fresh avocado, lightly toasted bread, bacon not overcooked and good tomatoes. Staff was attentive and kind, but not intrusive. Breakfast and lunch only.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The new restaurant in Mill Creek is fantastic! Servers are fast & friendly. My husband, grand-daughter ordered breakfast items and I had lunch. The food was super tasty! Extra bonus was the great homemade Key Lime Pie!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

My son-in-law and I stopped at the new Mill Creek (WA) Rusty Pelican Cafe one Saturday morning recently for breakfast before we headed for an all-day competitive croquet tournament at the Puget Sound Croquet Club in Kirkland. We were impressed with the attractive ambiance of the newly refurbished space. The staff greeted us warmly, and treated us royally. The menu is very extensive and there is something for virtually every possible breakfast entree. I am fond of oatmeal, and loved their home-cooked delicious oatmeal with cinnamon, brown sugar, and some sweet cream to pour over the generous portion. My partner loved his "almost too much to eat in one sitting" omelette. Oh, and did I mention they grind the coffee beans for each pot just as they begin to brew it. Outstanding! Prices are a little above average, but so is the cuisine & service.

1  Thank Erv R

Been to The Rusty Pelican Cafe? Share your experiences!