“Nice place for a rainy afternoon”

Tablas Woodstone Taverna
Ranked #3 of 62 Restaurants in Mill Creek
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Stopped here at my sons recommendation. Buckets of rain on a soggy day were left behind as we grabbed a seat close to a free standing fire. We had lunch. I tried the steak panini with a side of tomato soup and my wife had the Cesar salad steak and red onion flat bread. The meat on both was cooked just right and had good flavor. Portions were good for the price. Soup was made from scratch and good with a bit of spice. Desert was a pomegranate cheesecake (sweet with a funny texture) and a rich chocolate flan. This is a place that needs several people to come and share bits of each tapa over drinks.....lots of interesting things to try, next time we'll try happy hour with friends . Attentive service.

1  Thank Donald J

Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Nothing beats great food except an exceptional date with that special person to share the food.
We started out with cocktails. She had the Mano a Mano and I had the Spicy Rita. She exclaimed, "Yummo yummo" with a cute and playful smile, when asked how her wine & garlicky appetizers tasted.
We split a delicious house salad, artichoke crab tapas-excellent, garlic rosemary potatoes-excellent, garlic flatbread was good to great and the scallops in shell cooked in broth-was OK. The best part of the evening was gazing into your lover's eyes. The drinks were excellent and food was excellently prepared which made our date most memorable. The firepit was nice and inviting, service was excellent but very appropriate timing for the romantic dinner.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Tapas/small plates. There were 15 of us for a birthday party on a Friday night at 7pm. We had good service!! The wait staff separated our check for us at the beginning! My spouse & I had the lamb chops rare with fries and chimichurri sauce, Pork tagine with couscous and the brussel sprouts with bacon and feta. Those 3 items came to ~$30.00. I'd order them all again but I was sucking any morsels I could get off of the lamb chops and wishing for more. I tasted the deep fried calamari and it was good but should be eaten as soon as you get it. I also got to taste 5 or 6 desserts. The chocolate deserts were orgasmic although I like my chocolate without booze so I probably would not get the 2 balls with orange liquor. The crème brulee was good as was the bread pudding which I normally would not order either. So if you like bread pudding try it and leave a review. I will go back. It was a little loud so for your hard of hearing friends take them early. Enjoy!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This restaurant is fun and the service is excellent. But the food is the best of all. Servings are true Tapas size, and it makes for a great way to get all kinds of different flavors in one meal. Their Artichoke bottoms stuffed with crab are out of this world!

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

Great happy hour food and drink prices. Staff seems to turn over a lot. Sangria very good. Empanadas and bacon wrapped figs! Garlic shrimp is outstanding