“Not Good”

Kafe Neo
Ranked #49 of 140 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Greek
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ridgefield, Washington, United States
“Not Good”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This was a real flop. We had heard it had good Greek food, but it was terrible. The food was tasteless and there is no service to speak of. The place is unattractive, and loud. I would never recommend it to anyone.

Visited August 2013

Arlington, Washington
“Dirty Place”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I went there for lunch with my sister. I ordered a soda and got a Root Beer. After I sat down I went to take a drink and there were ants on the side of the cup. My sister took my cup up to the counter and showed it to the server. She dumped it out then went over to the soda machine and pushed the lever to let soda out. There were ants everywhere!! The server then went to the back and got me a soda from there. As we sat waiting for our food she continued to hand cups out to customers and never said a word to them about the ants. We were there for over a half hour and never saw them cleaning up the machine or anything! I had a hard time eating my food. Was there ants in the kitchen? Disgusting! I will never go there again,nor will my family or friends!

• Visited July 2013
“Great food and pleasant staff!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Just moved here and we were looking for a local place to eat that caters food for both vegetarian and no vegetarian menu choices. This place satisfied my family's diverse eating habits. Great food, pleasant casual dining, and friendly staff. We will visit again!

• Visited June 2013
Marysville, Washington
“Beware if your order is incomplete”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

They will not take responsibility if your take-out order is incorrect. After an order over $40 (not including tip),we realized after we got home we were missing a gyro. We called, and the girl on the phone was very apologetic, stating when I return a few hours later they would make it right. I got a v-mail a while later stating they had not made a mistake, and to call them. My plans brought me in the area, so I stopped in, where I was told the gyro was made and placed in my bag. I noted I paid for food for 5 adults, 2 kids, and one adult did not get his food. I was told "sorry, I can't make money giving food away". Essentially I was being called a liar. Too bad - it was a $5.95 gyro, and they lost mine and my adult children's business over it. And potentially anyone else I relate this story to.

• Visited March 2013
Redmond, Washington
“Special Night”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Neo's was offering a special night with full five course meal and a wine tasting. If they have another night like this, I will be the first to make a reservation. Restaurant very good on a regular basis as well.

Visited May 2012