Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Marysville
Tacoma, Washington
“Excellent!”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

We stayed here about a month ago. Sorry the review is coming so late. But After a bad stay at another area Hotel. I WANTED TO GIVE THIS ONE THE GREAT REVIEW IT DESERVES. We arrived late...thought it seemed a bit pricey. But the customer service was great. The rooms were very clean and comfy. Breakfast was good too. Very satisfying stay. I'll make sure we call or book ahead next time because it was sold out our last trip. THANKS! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank J J A

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Spokane Valley, Washington
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We just spent the weekend here, and every person with whom we interacted was very gracious and helpful--from advising us on potential eating establishments nearby to sorting out a potential credit card confusion. The whole building was clean and fresh-looking; the breakfasts were tasty with lots of options easily accessed; and the cookies in the lobby were simply yummy!

Room Tip: The hide-a-bed in our suite isn't as comfy as the king bed is. :-)
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I had purchased a room for my in laws for new years eve as their Xmas present. I stressed to the staff days before check in, that I did not want the room to be charged to the in-laws credit card. They assured me that I was going to be charged and the only reason the hotel needed the credit card from my in-laws was for any incidentals. Understandable. Come, mid January 2014, the in laws approach me with the credit card statement and says, "I thought it was a Xmas present?" They were charged!! Arrrggg!!! It was so upsetting as they saw how $ it is and had foreign exchange fees added. My credit card would not have been charged those fees. I called the hotel and expressed how upset I was and they assured me that it will be reversed and the my credit card will be charged. I had to trouble my in-laws for getting them to pay their credit card in advance, advise that their refund should appear on the next statement. Had to explain to call the credit company and ensure that there was no additional fees they had to pay for foreign exchange fees. Having said that a couple weeks later I received a letter from Holiday Inn from Megan apologizing for the mishap, and a voucher for a complimentary night stay was included. I gave that voucher to the in laws and they were so pleased with how this was taken care of. They had an enjoyable new years eve and now they are happy that they can return.. SO in the end, they forgave the mishap. Thank you for following up with us Megan! (The ratings are based on their review)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank HAFUNNY
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I was very impressed with Christina, who was the desk clerk on duty when I checked in. She wanted to be sure that I would enjoy my stay, and was very informative about the hotel's amenities. When I got to my room, I found a very clean and comfortable suite with most everything a traveler needs. The bed was so comfortable I wish I could have taken it with me. The AM breakfast was hot and tasty! The best part- all this at a very reasonable rate. I do travel through here frequently, and after staying here once, I'll go out of my way if needed to stay here again- it's that nice a hotel.

Room Tip: If possible, try to get a room away from the freeway for a bit more quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Veronica V, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
AppletheCat,

I am very happy to hear Cristina was able to put that little extra touch to the great customer service we always try to provide to all of our guests. We are honored to be your new destination hotel for your travels through Marysville , WA. Again thank you for your great 5 star review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Missoula, Montana
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This is a sweet small HIE located directly off I-5 and very close to Tulalip Tribal Casino, Tulalip Outlet Mall (fantastic!), right next door to a peppy walk-up/drive-through coffee shop open 24-7 and Applebees restaurant. Grocery stores, etc. are located across the street within walking distance. I liked the pool, breakfast and mostly friendly staff. Free WiFi and many premium TV channels are also featured here.

My bed was not uncomfortable, but needed to be replaced - bascially worn-out, but other than that, this is a good, safe spot to stay. Newspapers are delivered to guest rooms daily and free apples adorn the lobby area.

Room Tip: First floor is very close to breakfast area, business center, lobby and pool.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank elaine s
Belgrade, Montana
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We stayed at this motel over Christmas, while visiting our Grand kids. We chose this hotel because of the employee discount I receive, and it's location. I was very impressed from the moment I checked in.
We stayed three nights, the desk clerks were all very polite and friendly. (they did not wear name tags) the breakfast folks where very friendly also.(they too did not wear name tags) We enjoyed the swimming, clean rooms, cookies/apples put out nightly, We also enjoyed the Christmas decorations that were displayed, as being away from home over Christmas this made it seem more welcoming. I know it takes many employees to make this motel the motel it is, and the standards are high! We enjoyed our stay here very much and would stay here again! Thank you for your hard work, and accommodations.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Coquitlam, Canada
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Bought this room on Hotwire and got $25 off! Perfect location for shopping the Outlet and close enough to the other malls near-by (Alderwood, etc). Staff were friendly. Room was nothing fancy but nice and clean! Pool was great for my daughter. Free parking and Wifi are a bonus. Applebee's is next door and we were surprised how good the food was. Went to Bob's burger as well and were not disappointed! We would stay here again for the next shopping trip.

Room Tip: Try and get a room away from the I-5.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Tulalip Resort Casino
Best Western Plus Arlington / Marysville
Angel of the Winds Casino Hotel
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
BEST WESTERN PLUS Navigator Inn & Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville? Share your experiences!