We were a group of four girls who booked this hotel due to it's proximity to the Outlet malls as we intended to do some major black Friday shopping. We arrived at approximately 9:30pm and right inside the front door was a table full of gift bags filled with "rejuvenation snacks". Sandwiches, bagels and cream cheese, granola bars, cookies and nutrigrain bars. There were juice containers and nearby also more cookies and apples. Immediately I was impressed with the thoughtfulness of the hotel. We were told the shuttle would be there in 7 minutes and we dropped our bags in our room and off we went. The shuttle conveniently dropped us off and picked us up at the outlet mall. I was concerned because I am a light sleeper and we were on the first floor right across from the breakfast room. I was surprised that I wasn't awakened by the noise of preparation though we did get up very early to head out shopping again. We left the room at approximately 7:30am and didn't get back til about 3pm. Sadly our room was not cleaned in that period. We were exhausted from our lack of sleep so were there to take a nap when someone knocked on the door at about 4pm asking to clean the room. This was surprisingly late and because it was during our brief 90 mins that we chose to sleep, we did not get our room cleaned. We left again at about 5:30pm but our room was never cleaned. This was the only area that I was not impressed with. One of my purchases was a computer. It turned out that it was the last one in the store and it had been a floor model. I was ensured by the store that it would be cleared of info and ready to go but it was not. When I wanted to phone the store (only 20 mins away), it was long distance. I phoned the front desk and Meghan offered to come to the room with her cell phone to save me the expensive long distance charges. In my opinion this again was fantastic customer service and a very thoughtful act. Meghan was lovely, helpful and extremely pleasant at every encounter. The hotel is very lucky to have her. The breakfast was great, offering several options for every taste and never running low on anything. Aimee was always nearby if there was a question or problem and always smiling and happy. I am Canadian and always hear about how friendly Canadians are (which for the most part is true) but I must say that myself and the girls that I travelled with were very impressed with the extremely helpful and wonderful people we met in all the places we travelled, ate and of course especially at the Holiday Inn Express hotel and Suites, Marysville. I rarely experience this form of excellent customer service from hotels and shops back home. It's good, but this was phenomenal!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Marysville, Washington Offers Comfortable Stay on Puget Sound Just minutes from Puget Sound, the Holiday Inn Express in Marysville, WA is close to many of Snohomish County's largest businesses and attractions, and is just a half-hour north of Seattle. Our hotel in Marysville, WA is just minutes from the Everett Events Center and is close to many corporate locations. Agilent Technologies is just five minutes from our hotel, while Kimberley Clark and New Glasair LLC are just ten miles away. The Port of Everett is also nearby, located just ten minutes from our Marysville hotel. For leisure travelers, Tulalip Casino is just a minute away. With dining and live entertainment, this is a great place to spend an evening. For the best shopping, the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall is also just a minute away. It has 110 name brand outlets to choose from. The Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour, located 15 miles from our hotel north of Seattle, features the only public tour of a commercial jet assembly plant in America. Also just ten miles from our Marysville hotel is Everett Marina. With shopping, dining and whale watching tours, this is a great place to see Puget Sound. Our Marysville hotel offers you choice amenities such as an indoor pool and whirlpool spa, Business and Fitness Centers and free high-speed Internet access. Come experience all our new Snohomish County hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Marysville
- Holiday Inn Express Marysville
- Holiday Inn Marysville
- Marysville Holiday Inn