I wanted to try this hotel since I heard it opened up in August 07. I was not disappointed. The hotel was clean and tidy, the front staff were exceptionally friendly, the breakfast food was really good, the eating area was large and inviting. The room was large and clean, the bed was so comfortable, lots of pillows on the bed 4- per bed. I really liked that the cups were plastic and wrapped. I have seen too many tv news shows regarding hotel cups- yuk! The noise from the freeway was insignificant. The pool was alright, better than any other pool in the area. We walked to Applebee's for supper twice. I had never been there before. YUM! If you like Mexican, or just burgers, this is the place.
We were able to park underground for free, not sure if this is normal but it was empty down there. The Outlet mall and Super Walmart were just on the other side of the freeway, and the I-5 was really easy to get onto.
We will definitely be staying here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Marysville, Washington Offers Comfortable Stay on Puget Sound Just minutes from Puget Sound, the Holiday Inn Express in Marysville, WA is close to many of Snohomish County's largest businesses and attractions, and is just a half-hour north of Seattle. Our hotel in Marysville, WA is just minutes from the Everett Events Center and is close to many corporate locations. Agilent Technologies is just five minutes from our hotel, while Kimberley Clark and New Glasair LLC are just ten miles away. The Port of Everett is also nearby, located just ten minutes from our Marysville hotel. For leisure travelers, Tulalip Casino is just a minute away. With dining and live entertainment, this is a great place to spend an evening. For the best shopping, the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall is also just a minute away. It has 110 name brand outlets to choose from. The Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour, located 15 miles from our hotel north of Seattle, features the only public tour of a commercial jet assembly plant in America. Also just ten miles from our Marysville hotel is Everett Marina. With shopping, dining and whale watching tours, this is a great place to see Puget Sound. Our Marysville hotel offers you choice amenities such as an indoor pool and whirlpool spa, Business and Fitness Centers and free high-speed Internet access. Come experience all our new Snohomish County hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, IHG, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Marysville
- Holiday Inn Express Marysville
- Holiday Inn Marysville
- Marysville Holiday Inn