I stayed at the HIE for for nearly the whole month of September, and when my stay was up, I felt kind of sad leaving here. Why? The staff treated me like family, always playfully asking me 'How was your day, dear?' and "Good morning... I made you breakfast, sleepy head.' They were extremely helpful, always entertaining and provided some normalcy to a long business trip. They even saved me some cookies each day knowing that I returned 'home' a little later than most other guests. Now THAT'S scoring points in my book. I'd like to thank Veronica, Tammy and Mandi for watching out for me.
The hotel was clean, the rooms were nice and the food was very good. They even have To-Go bags for when you don't have to to relax with your free newspaper and eat breakfast. Christy was always a bright and happy face, even at an early morning hour.
I often wondered why with plenty of vacancies, their rate was so high and inflexible. I would think that they'd be willing to negotiate with drop-in guests. I witnessed weary travelers walk in, get a room quote that took them by surprise and walk out never to return. Then again, other weekends they had to turn people away because they were full. I certainly don't claim to know the market up there, but an occupied room is an occupied room.
I will be back in the Everett area again, as my job demands it. And I will opt for HIE Marysville again. After all, it's my home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Marysville, Washington Offers Comfortable Stay on Puget Sound Just minutes from Puget Sound, the Holiday Inn Express in Marysville, WA is close to many of Snohomish County's largest businesses and attractions, and is just a half-hour north of Seattle. Our hotel in Marysville, WA is just minutes from the Everett Events Center and is close to many corporate locations. Agilent Technologies is just five minutes from our hotel, while Kimberley Clark and New Glasair LLC are just ten miles away. The Port of Everett is also nearby, located just ten minutes from our Marysville hotel. For leisure travelers, Tulalip Casino is just a minute away. With dining and live entertainment, this is a great place to spend an evening. For the best shopping, the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall is also just a minute away. It has 110 name brand outlets to choose from. The Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour, located 15 miles from our hotel north of Seattle, features the only public tour of a commercial jet assembly plant in America. Also just ten miles from our Marysville hotel is Everett Marina. With shopping, dining and whale watching tours, this is a great place to see Puget Sound. Our Marysville hotel offers you choice amenities such as an indoor pool and whirlpool spa, Business and Fitness Centers and free high-speed Internet access. Come experience all our new Snohomish County hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Marysville
- Holiday Inn Express Marysville
- Holiday Inn Marysville
- Marysville Holiday Inn