Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Wait's Motel(Everett)
View Hotel
All reviewstulalip casinooutlet mallstayed herefront deskseattle premium outletspancake makershopping triproom was cleanfree breakfastyogurtcomplimentary shuttlehotel is locateda great stayking bedtop floorthe breakfast areashuttle service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We were unable to get a short notice room from the luxe casino hotel. This one was a fine substitute. It was built in 2007 so the bathrooms are updated. The shower stall floor squeaked when moving around but the overall bathroom was large with tile floors and a nice long counter. Shampoo, conditioner, body lotion & built-in hairdryer. Room had coffee & tea service. Shuttle delivers you to casino and back once per hour and runs 24 hours. Free buffet breakfast was mediocre. Very busy breakfast room. Had pancake machine but it took so long for the machine to pop one out that I decided to not bother waiting in the line for one. They should just have some already made. Little omelets were not all that tasty. Buffet ran out of most food about 10 min time before the end of the breakfast. Variety of food though.

Lots of kids in this hotel and they seemed to enjoy it.

Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Room was dark and could hear traffic outside from the #5 highway. Bed was comfortable. This is a good lower budget alternative to the expensive casino hotel.

Room Tip: East corner away from Highway #5
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Jennifer C, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Thank you for letting us know about your most recent stay with us. We always like hearing from our guests about how their stay was, what they liked what they disliked. I am glad that you enjoyed most of your stay and are sad to hear that breakfast seemed to be the worst part. We are continually trying to ensure that our breakfast is hot and ready to go. The pancakes are I have to say one of my new favorite things here and urge you to try them the next time you come our way. Please stop by and say hi the next time you are here, I would love to extend our thanks.
Lyle Tenderholt
Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I recently had the pleasure of staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Marysville WA and I have to say the hotel is really nice, rooms roomy and bright. It's the best value in town.
I would highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 5, 2012

A good standard hotel. We always try to stay at a HIE when travelling as they are consistently clean, comfortable, and good value. The staff are very friendly and helpful in Marysville, it is just a few minutes away from Cabella's and the outlet stores. We drove into Seattle for the King Tut exhibition. This is a good base hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I selected the Marysville Holiday Inn Express based on the proximity to the Tulalip Casino where I was attending a reunion. (Why stay at the pricey resort when I could stay here on points?) It turned out to be less than 5 minutes and an easy drive to the casino. From what I understand, the casino even has a free shuttle that runs to the hotel if you call. When I checked in, the reception desk clerks were very friendly and efficient, and my room on the fifth floor was clean, comfortable, spacious, and most important - quiet. Breakfast was typical HIX fare, but was fresh and plentiful. I was quite pleased with my choice to stay there, and will definitely choose this property when I travel to the area again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We stayed here just one night but felt the value was great - clean, modern rooms, pool and hot tub, noon check- out and very good breakfast included (more than we usually see at a hotel: eggs, sausages, grits and biscuits, cereal, waffles, pancake maker, yogurt and fruit). The front desk staff were very friendly. We would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: There really isn't a view so it doesn't matter where you are.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family