This was day two of a mini getaway for my wife and I. We chose this location due to its proximity to the Seattle Premium Outlet mall, Tulalip Casino and I-5. There is lots of free parking and a seemingly unknown underground lot. Tip: go around the west side to access the parking gate. Almost every sapce was taken in the lot but only one other car underground. It was pouring rain the entire stay so this was a welcome relief when leaving.
The hotel has a large breakfast area and spacious lobby. There is a 24 hour complimentary shuttle to the casino. You are also just seconds from the freeway. The front desk staff is very friendly and took the time to explain things like breakfast hours, the shuttle, etc. The room was quite large and included a fridge and microwave. There is only a shower stall. This is fine for us but you may want to check for a room wiht a tub if you have small kids. A nice touch is that the shower head is actully high enough for someone who is even 6'6" to get under comfortably.
I usually try to identify things that need improvement in my reviews but it's hard to find any with this hotel. We have stayed at the Best Western just down the road and it was way below the quality of this property.
If you want something way cheaper than the Tulalip Casino hotel but still good quality and convenince then this HIE is perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Marysville, Washington Offers Comfortable Stay on Puget Sound Just minutes from Puget Sound, the Holiday Inn Express in Marysville, WA is close to many of Snohomish County's largest businesses and attractions, and is just a half-hour north of Seattle. Our hotel in Marysville, WA is just minutes from the Everett Events Center and is close to many corporate locations. Agilent Technologies is just five minutes from our hotel, while Kimberley Clark and New Glasair LLC are just ten miles away. The Port of Everett is also nearby, located just ten minutes from our Marysville hotel. For leisure travelers, Tulalip Casino is just a minute away. With dining and live entertainment, this is a great place to spend an evening. For the best shopping, the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall is also just a minute away. It has 110 name brand outlets to choose from. The Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour, located 15 miles from our hotel north of Seattle, features the only public tour of a commercial jet assembly plant in America. Also just ten miles from our Marysville hotel is Everett Marina. With shopping, dining and whale watching tours, this is a great place to see Puget Sound. Our Marysville hotel offers you choice amenities such as an indoor pool and whirlpool spa, Business and Fitness Centers and free high-speed Internet access. Come experience all our new Snohomish County hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Marysville
- Holiday Inn Express Marysville
- Holiday Inn Marysville
- Marysville Holiday Inn