My sister and I stayed here July 29th to Aug 1, as part of a girls' getaway weekend. The hotel is very easy to find, right off the I5. Check in was a breeze as I had prepaid by booking on the internet. Rooms are bright and spacious, beds are very comfortable. We were in room 308, and did hear the guests above us arriving later that same night. Just some general thumping as they heaved suitcases around, I think. Other than that, there was no road noise at all, even though it's very close to the highway.
The breakfast was included and very respectable. There were eggs or cheese omelettes, sausages/bacon, biscuits and gravy, waffles, pancakes, toast, english muffins, tea coffee, some pastries, milk and yogurt. The only disappointment was the only fruit offered was bananas each day. A bit more of an assortment of fruit would have been nice, but overall, did the trick. They were very quick about repenishing supplies, and since it was a busy weekend, they opened up a conference room with extra tables.
We asked for some recommendations for restaurants, and they sent us to a lovely place in Everett right at the marina, Anthony's Woodfire Grill. I'll write a separate review but we really enjoyed the evening. There is a Haggen's supermarket very close by if you need snacks/supplies.
The location of the hotel is nothing special, but easy access to the freeway if you are looking for a base from which to explore the area by car.
We were outlet shopping, and the Seattle Premium outlets are just across the highway. Some great bargains.
They offer complimentary toiletries if you've forgotten something. Very handy.
Overall, no complaints. I would stay there again for a similar trip, and would not hesitate to recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel in Marysville, Washington Offers Comfortable Stay on Puget Sound Just minutes from Puget Sound, the Holiday Inn Express in Marysville, WA is close to many of Snohomish County's largest businesses and attractions, and is just a half-hour north of Seattle. Our hotel in Marysville, WA is just minutes from the Everett Events Center and is close to many corporate locations. Agilent Technologies is just five minutes from our hotel, while Kimberley Clark and New Glasair LLC are just ten miles away. The Port of Everett is also nearby, located just ten minutes from our Marysville hotel. For leisure travelers, Tulalip Casino is just a minute away. With dining and live entertainment, this is a great place to spend an evening. For the best shopping, the Seattle Premium Outlet Mall is also just a minute away. It has 110 name brand outlets to choose from. The Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour, located 15 miles from our hotel north of Seattle, features the only public tour of a commercial jet assembly plant in America. Also just ten miles from our Marysville hotel is Everett Marina. With shopping, dining and whale watching tours, this is a great place to see Puget Sound. Our Marysville hotel offers you choice amenities such as an indoor pool and whirlpool spa, Business and Fitness Centers and free high-speed Internet access. Come experience all our new Snohomish County hotel has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Marysville
- Holiday Inn Express Marysville
- Holiday Inn Marysville
- Marysville Holiday Inn