“Clean and great hospitality”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Marysville
Kelowna, Canada
“Clean and great hospitality”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

Just a few miles North of Seattle right on the I5.
Not the cheapest ,but well worth the money. Super clean rooms, underground parking. large selection for breakfast and polite staff. Close to shops and casino.

Room Tip: always book the top floor
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank John-and-Lin-on-tour

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Kent, Washington
Reviewed July 23, 2011

I just returned from staying at the Marysville Holiday Inn and had to let tripadvisor readers know how great their customer service is. There had been a mix up with my room I reserved at Tulalip Resort due to a friend's mistake so we ended up staying at the Holiday Inn. I wasn't a happy camper when I got there because I was looking forward to staying at Tulalip but that all changed during the check-in. Lyle and the other lady (I didn't get her name) were fabulous! Check-in was great and the rooms were fabulous. The buffet breakfast was great, food was fresh and tasty. I didn't even think about the room I lost at Tulalip because I had such a great experience at the Holiday Inn. I will definitely stay there the next time I go to an event in Marysville.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
4 Thank Karrey
singapore
Reviewed June 18, 2011

The room is clean and spacious. Decor is modern. Comes with a large flatscreen tv and a microwave. Location is good, just abt 2-3km from the outlet mall. There's also an applebee within walking distance.
The breakfast had a good spread. The breakfast host was helpful and friendly.
All in all, I enjoyed my stay tremendously and will definitely stay there again should I return to the area.

• Stayed June 2011
3 Thank kopi
Vancouver
Reviewed March 14, 2011

Pros: great location close to highway, casino and outlet mall. All staff (front desk, breakfast service) were very friendly and efficient. The King suite was very roomy.
Cons: furniture and carpeting, while spotless, were dark and looked like they were designed in the 70's. The lighting in the room was about as cozy as an operating room, no doubt due to the new powersmart bulbs. No bathtub, just stand up shower. All of this you can live with, but the major problem this stay was that our room was on the second floor, right above the front entrance of the hotel, which has a covered bench and apparently is used as a "smoking area" by some hotel patrons. We were woken up literally every 45 minutes starting at midnight and continuing to 6am by a very rowdy group of people going down for a cigarette. What was worse, they happened to be staying on the same floor as us, so the noise continued in the hallways as they came and went (not great soundproofing). The next morning, when we were leaving, their beer bottles and cigarette butts littered the bench area outside. I would probably recommend this hotel based on the positive things I've listed, but it was disappointing due to the negatives, and I will probably try the other hotel chain closeby next time.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Silvergirl1970
langley
Reviewed December 10, 2010

The staff at this hotel are phenomenal. They were so friendly and helpful. I also am a desk clerk and I was so impressed with their abilities dealing with their customers. The breakfast was really great as well. I would come back to this hotel in a heart beat.

Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank saybert
Camano Island, Washington
Reviewed November 17, 2010

My husband and I lost power in our house a couple days ago during a storm. We needed power and internet so we decided to stay at a hotel. We didn't want to pay much so we settled on the Holiday Inn. I've stayed in Holiday Inns all over the country for years and it's a hit or miss situation. I've stayed in dumpy ones with very uncomfortable beds and ones that were just okay for what I needed. When we came across the Holiday Inn in Marysville, I was expecting just an "okay" experience. Instead, it has been one of the best hotel experiences I've had. The staff are very friendly and accommodating and the rooms comfortable and clean. I usually don't sleep well in hotels but I honestly slept as well as I would have at home. We have a double queen room with a microwave and mini fridge, which is great because we did bring some food with us. The complimentary breakfast was good; I wish they had offered more fruit but that's a minor issue. The lobby is comfortable with cozy chairs and a lovely fireplace. If I ever lose power again in my house, I will definitely come back here to live for a few days.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled on business
Langley, B.C.
Reviewed November 15, 2010

This hotel is located near the freeway yet in a quiet setting. The location is convenient services but no in the bustle of a downtown traffic. The sign in and subsequent service was
as expected from this chain, efficient but not intrusive. The complimentary breakfast was very good. Room cleanliness was very good. The room price was middle of the range for this type
of accommodation.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jawko
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marysville
Tulalip Resort Casino
Best Western Plus Arlington/Marysville
Angel of the Winds Casino Hotel
Hampton Inn Seattle/Everett
Best Western Cascadia Inn

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Marysville? Share your experiences!