“Lovely All Around”

27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Lovely All Around”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I really enjoyed the time I had in the spa. I only wish I had gone earlier in my stay so that I could have spent more time in there. The front desk staff were not as inviting as I thought they would have been (but it was only one girl that I found that way) and the actual esthetician (Dodie, if I remember correctly) I got was amazing. So warm and inviting and did a lovely job.

1 Thank Diane R

Seattle, Wasington
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“World Class Spa!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The T-Spa is class from beginning to end. Beautifully appointed rooms, friendly staff, and an atmosphere so relaxing, you won't want to leave. Booking a service gives you privileges in both the dry sauna and the invigorating eucalyptus steam sauna as well as a quiet sanctuary room with lemon water, juice, and fresh fruit. A massage with Sharon was the best ever! Highly recommend the spa - it will be the highlight, unless you win a bundle!

Vancouver, B.C.
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“T-Spa”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We went on a girl's trip specifically to attend the T-Spa because one of us was dealing with health concerns and we thought it would be nice to get massages and just relax.
I had been there before a few times and had enjoyed it even though it is pricey. We booked our three treatments at the same time so we could all leave together. We had a schedule to keep since we had a long drive home.
Well they dropped one of our three reservations despite confirming them by phone two days prior. I spoke to the manager, Bekkah and she took no responsibility for the error instead trying to say that I had changed one of the appointments by phone to an hour later, which would have made no sense. Instead of being apologetic, she was defensive. We left the spa weekend with a bad taste in our mouths.
Anyway, Bekkah promised to speak to the woman who had booked the appointments and get back to us within two days - never heard back.
Major loss of points in my book. Especially since they charge an automatic 18% gratuity and their website says: "Every team member of the T Spa meets Tulalip Resort Casino and Spa’s rigorous standards for training, experience, excellence and customer service."
Could have fooled me. That is not what I call customer service.

2 Thank DolceFarNiente07
Burnaby, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“T-Spa”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The ultimate in relaxation.Clean, soothing background music, and professionals that know their job.Love the pampering.Were going back in November.

Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wonderful Spa Experience”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I have been to the spa twice and I enjoyed it very much both times, I would give it a 4.5 stars if I could. My first visit I had the Heaven and Earth package which was lovely. I didn't love my massage therapist as she did not listen to what I wanted as she didn't concentrate on the areas that I wanted but concentrated on the area that I said to go easy on. My facial was fabulous both times, I had Lacy. The atmosphere is lovely, staff is great.