“Been going here for years! Favorite place to eat!”
Review of Cristiano's Pizza

Cristiano's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 141 Restaurants in Marysville
Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Been going here for years! Favorite place to eat!”
Reviewed June 4, 2009

My husband started taking me to Cristiano's when we first got together and we've never stopped going! We know the owner and she is so nice and sweet! We have our favorite waitresses but they all are great to have! I absolutely love the Chicken Ceaser Salad... it is sooooo good and big too! They have wonderful pizza, my favorite is the Californian, except I get mine thin crust with garlic butter sauce instead of the red sauce :-) YUM! They have great lasagna AND the take home portions are NOT small like the one person said... she is wrong! I know that they make ALL of their food fresh and it is very yummy! Every chance we get we go here, it is very affordable and you get more than you pay for! I definitely recommend Cristiano's!!!!!!!! Great family restaurant too... they have paper they put on the table if you have children, so they can draw. My husband and I go for our anniversary and we ask for the paper to draw :-) It's much fun!

Depending on how many people you have and what day and time you go, usually no wait time. But we have a table of 7 and we were the'r on a friday at around 6pm and had to wait about 45 mins. but I have to say that's not that bad for such a small restaurant... they gave us water and drinks while we waited. Like I said it just depends, the bigger the group the longer the wait.

1 Thank punkster9906

mville
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best food in marysville. Hands down”
Reviewed February 26, 2009

I've been going to Cristiano's for years and years. It is always great! But Cristiano's ruins all other restaurants. You just can't get that great of food at that great of a price! That's pribably why it's always packed.

The pasta, especially the Chicken Fettuchine, is better than just about anywhere. They come in huge portions and I can't ever finish a whole serving, despite how much I try. The fettuchine is the most expensive item on the menu and that's only about nine bucks. Really cheap!!!

If you are in the mood for salads GO TO CRISTIANOS! They are so big that they are a meal on their own. The ceasar salad is the best ever. No joke. Like everything else, it is huge and the homemade dressing is better than any other. Right now cristianos has a special salad. It's called the mimosa salad. It's so good it could be a dessert!

Desserts.....huge. Appetizers....huge. Pizzas....wonderful.

P.S. I read that review about the lasagna and just FYI that's so not true (I asked). None of their meals are "bought at walmart". Gross! The lasagna is delicious so just try it.

1 Thank wrldmp
Perdido Key, Florida
“Great Place!”
Reviewed January 19, 2009

I visited my mom in Marysville this w/e and she had a hankering for some good Pizza. I pulled my trusty laptop out and went to my favorite site - found Cristiano's Pizza - a mile from where she lives. We decided to go at 4:00 on a Saturday (when it opened for dinner). We arrived at 4:15 and the place was already packed... which of course was a very good sign. The salad and pizza we had was just awesome. Not to mention... I can't remember the last time I was able to order a glass of wine for less than $3.00 a glass! GO.. this place will not disappoint!!

1 Thank karingkare
Seattle, WA
“Frozen Wal-mart lasagna is warmed up here! Yum!”
Reviewed August 24, 2008

I had previously submitted a praising review for this place and am unable to make amendments to it, so writing a new one.

We decided to get something different this time (not chicken fetuccine) and went with Lasagna to go.

Upon arrival at the house we discovered that lasagna came in a little dish, just like the TV dinners and tasted absolutely disgusting.

I drove back to Cristiano's to inquire whether they made this pile of crap themselves or purchased it. To my suprise and lack of thereof from the waitress - I was told that they don't ever make lasagnas here and they buy them from grocery stores. What a JOKE!!

Now we know how they keep their prices lower compared to other restaurants. Will stay away and recommend you do the same.

2 Thank 2loud4u
Snohomish, WA
“A Rare Find!”
Reviewed May 20, 2008

What a treat! This hole in the wall restaurant is the real deal! It's gourmet, delightful, scrumptious, and won't leave your wallet empty. The salads are amazing and huge and their pizza is incomparable. If you are looking for a fun evening out, prepare to be pleasantly surprised! It's great as a date or for the whole family. My kids had a blast coloring on the paper they cover the table with - a brilliant idea!

2 Thank divalegalservices