“Great Place!”
Review of Cristiano's Pizza

Cristiano's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 139 Restaurants in Marysville
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Perdido Key, Florida
“Great Place!”
Reviewed January 19, 2009

I visited my mom in Marysville this w/e and she had a hankering for some good Pizza. I pulled my trusty laptop out and went to my favorite site - found Cristiano's Pizza - a mile from where she lives. We decided to go at 4:00 on a Saturday (when it opened for dinner). We arrived at 4:15 and the place was already packed... which of course was a very good sign. The salad and pizza we had was just awesome. Not to mention... I can't remember the last time I was able to order a glass of wine for less than $3.00 a glass! GO.. this place will not disappoint!!

1 Thank karingkare

Seattle, WA
“Frozen Wal-mart lasagna is warmed up here! Yum!”
Reviewed August 24, 2008

I had previously submitted a praising review for this place and am unable to make amendments to it, so writing a new one.

We decided to get something different this time (not chicken fetuccine) and went with Lasagna to go.

Upon arrival at the house we discovered that lasagna came in a little dish, just like the TV dinners and tasted absolutely disgusting.

I drove back to Cristiano's to inquire whether they made this pile of crap themselves or purchased it. To my suprise and lack of thereof from the waitress - I was told that they don't ever make lasagnas here and they buy them from grocery stores. What a JOKE!!

Now we know how they keep their prices lower compared to other restaurants. Will stay away and recommend you do the same.

2 Thank 2loud4u
Snohomish, WA
“A Rare Find!”
Reviewed May 20, 2008

What a treat! This hole in the wall restaurant is the real deal! It's gourmet, delightful, scrumptious, and won't leave your wallet empty. The salads are amazing and huge and their pizza is incomparable. If you are looking for a fun evening out, prepare to be pleasantly surprised! It's great as a date or for the whole family. My kids had a blast coloring on the paper they cover the table with - a brilliant idea!

2 Thank divalegalservices
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My weekly 'date' place with Hubby! NUMMY - Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad is beyond perfection!!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2008

My weekly 'date' place with Hubby!
NUMMY - Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad is beyond perfection!!!!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Arlington,Wa
“This Place Is Amazing”
Reviewed February 28, 2007

I don't know how they make any money for one! Super resonable prices, great food and large portions. Its to much for one person. I can't even finish a small salad. My wife and I usually split a small chicken garlic pizza and spinich salad special for $7.95, I feel guilty for spending so little and getting so much that I leave a very nice tip. My neice used them to cater her wedding because the prices are so resonable.
Be prepared to wait a little bit, OH and they close from 3-4pm every day to catch their breath I guess.

2 Thank wooody2