“Very reasonable Italian place!”
Review of Cristiano's Pizza

Cristiano's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 140 Restaurants in Marysville
Seattle, Washington
“Very reasonable Italian place!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Prices are very reasonable and food is good. Bread stick was fantastic. Salad is very good. Soup was a little too salty to my taste. I wish the pizza crust is thinner but good pizza. Service is excellent and very popular with locals. There are not too many nice places to eat in Marysville but this one is a good find.

• Visited April 2013

Bothell, Washington
“What a great find!”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

We found this restaurant quite by accident in a Snohomish County magazine and decided to check it out. Our Garmin couldn't locate it but once we called the restaurant and got directions we found it easily. We had a little bit of a wait, but the waiting area was comfortable enough, despite it's small size. The restaurant is nicely decorated and even a bit romantic, which was perfect for us! We had their fried ravioli with marinara and pesto for dipping and it was wonderful! Loved the pizza too. We had pepperoni and Italian sausage. Couldn't finish it all; probably b/c we overindulged on the ravioli =), but we took it home to enjoy later. Our waitress was extremely friendly and attentive and the food came out very quickly. The couple next to us ordered salads that they said were only $4 and $2 and I couldn't believe how big they were. Really enjoyed our visit and even though we live in Mill Creek it is worth the drive to get here as we come to Marysville frequently. The portions are huge and the prices are amazing.

• Visited March 2013
Everett, WA
“Overrated in my opinion”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I had heard such good things about this place and have seen lines out the door. We arranged to meet friends there and we were very disappointed. Our server was missing in action, you couldn't get her attention even if she was in the room. They seated 5 of us at a table that barely sat 4 people and it was right over a grate that blew cold air the entire time. I asked the waitress about it and she said it would stop soon, but it never did. I had the spaghetti because I had heard good things about it and my husband had the pizza. Our food wasn't hot when it came and when I finally got the waitress attention and told her, she just kind of looked at me. I complained again when we left about the cold air and the cold food and there was no offer to make any kind of adjustment. I doubt that we'll go back.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Susan V
Marysville, Washington
“Great Deal”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Good food, in good portions, at a super reasonable price. The best deal is an individual pizza and salad combo. This is easily split between two people at a price of about $10.

Visited December 2012
Marysville, Washington
“Great food at great prices”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The pizza, pasta and salads are all very delicious. The service is good; my food has never been late and my drinks are always refilled. Great casual place for some yummy food.

Visited August 2012