“Overrated in my opinion”
Review of Cristiano's Pizza

Cristiano's Pizza
Ranked #1 of 139 Restaurants in Marysville
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Everett, WA
“Overrated in my opinion”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I had heard such good things about this place and have seen lines out the door. We arranged to meet friends there and we were very disappointed. Our server was missing in action, you couldn't get her attention even if she was in the room. They seated 5 of us at a table that barely sat 4 people and it was right over a grate that blew cold air the entire time. I asked the waitress about it and she said it would stop soon, but it never did. I had the spaghetti because I had heard good things about it and my husband had the pizza. Our food wasn't hot when it came and when I finally got the waitress attention and told her, she just kind of looked at me. I complained again when we left about the cold air and the cold food and there was no offer to make any kind of adjustment. I doubt that we'll go back.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Susan V

Marysville, Washington
“Great Deal”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Good food, in good portions, at a super reasonable price. The best deal is an individual pizza and salad combo. This is easily split between two people at a price of about $10.

Visited December 2012
Marysville, Washington
“Great food at great prices”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The pizza, pasta and salads are all very delicious. The service is good; my food has never been late and my drinks are always refilled. Great casual place for some yummy food.

Visited August 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Yummy and inexpensive”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Very well priced food. One of the best bargains in the whole county for sure. The salads are great. The calzones are amazing. The breadsticks are great. Be ready to wait for a table though, even if you see some empty ones. Service is usually pretty good.

Visited July 2012
SeaTac, Washington
“Best food, most reasonable prices, great portions”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Cristiano's is a small Italian restaurant in a Marysville shopping area. It has all the wonderful dishes you'd expect from a pizzaria, fantastic salads, fantastic soup of the day (Ahhhh, the BEST Tomato Basil!), and if you even have room for dessert, there are very good ones available. Portions are generous and prices are VERY good. Service is always exemplary. I had mixed emotions doing this review only because it can sometimes get busy at lunch time, and I don't want to wait longer when it becomes even MORE popular, lol.
You can also order take-out by phone or from their website.
Cristiano's is terrific for any type of lunch or dinner.

• Visited October 2012