“This is an amazing place!”

Belt Sushi and Roll
Ranked #15 of 139 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
St. Paris, Ohio
“This is an amazing place!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

This is a absolute must when we come to Marysville Washington every year! The sushi is always fresh and absolutely wonderful as well as very very reasonable in cost. It is fun watching all the delectable treats coming around to you on a conveyor belt. The staff and owners are wonderful and make you feel right at home. I highly recommend this place!

• Visited May 2014

Everett, Washington
“Not very good sushi”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

The sushi here tasted okay, but only that. It is quite different from what I encountered on my 15 trips to Japan. The sushi doesn't seem authentic. Many of the fillings seemed to be a pureed mixture of something, rather than the tidbits one normally encounters inside. The rice also seemed warmed-over.

A few things I noticed also made me not want to eat there again: Not all of their offerings were covered as they traveled around and around on the belt, which made me wonder about how sanitary they remained. Also, the belt was loaded with offerings, sometimes stacked two high, yet there were few customers so I wondered how many hours the items would remain on the belt until someone chose them.

Service was quick enough, and pleasant.

• Visited April 2014
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Sushi is great and yummy. I realy like the baked mussels and the variety of all the sushi. My kids love the chicken katsu and the gyoza. The staff is very friendly.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food awful service”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Usually get seated fast though you don't get to choose weather you get a bar seat or a booth (I always like a booth because it makes for a better experience with my company but I never get one). food is excellent and is priced well.the service is pretty bad. When we are seated we get our drinks pretty fast but after that it is really hard to get any more service. There's only two waitresses and sometimes they forget your drinks or that you placed an order with them. But even though the service can be awful the food is amazing and keeps me coming back!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Meeka123
Lake Stevens, Washington
“Sushi for dinner!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I love eating sushi here because there are so many different choices to choose from. The are a gluten free restaurant too! The prices are reasonable and the fish is freshly made!

• Visited September 2013