“Great food and service!”
Review of Froso's Greek Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Froso's Greek Restaurant
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Arlington, Washington
“Great food and service!”
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in for lunch right after they opened and Froso happily greeted us. A friend of mine always stops in to get us a porky sandwich to go which is absolutely fantastic, but on this particular day I wanted to try something different. I got the steak gyro which was very tasty and my wife got the margarita pizza that was very good. Very clean and nicely decorated. There is parking in back. Do not hesitate to stop here!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank robntan

“Soooooo delicious!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I am a huge fan of Frosos. Their food is consistently excellent, and the staff always make me feel at home. They have a huge selection of Greek and Italian food. My personal favorite is the smoked salmon fettuccini, and lemon rice soup. Desserts are top notch. A little gem in Marysville. Go try it for yourself.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Jessica M
Marysville, Washington
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

What a terrific surprise! We were looking for a place for dinner the other night and just happened upon this great Greek resturant. This place is so cute and eclectically decorated. The resturant was very clean and our server was very helpful. The menu is full of pasta favorites and some new ones to us. Under the "Greek Specialties" section we had to ask what some of the items were and our server took time with us to make sure we ordered something we would like. Our dinners came with soup or salad and our salads were delicious. I had the Sotiri's Spaghetti with meatballs and it was fabulous. My husband had Froso's favorite pasta and that was delicious also. What a great place to eat!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank MamaMel73
Bend, Oregon
“Opa!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Froso's is a great restaurant serving Greek foods that are expertly prepared by a well trained and friendly staff. Don't let the location, kinda hard to get to, scare you off....the interior is super clean and welcoming. The service is quick and relaxed. They prices are very reasonable and the food will make this one of your favorite places to eat.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Simon S
Marysville, Washington
“Good Greek food”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

The location is nothing special, but the food was good. If I were hungry for Greek food, I would go here again.