“good if you just want a quick sandwich while in the casino”
Review of Canoes Carvery

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Canoes Carvery
Ranked #69 of 142 Restaurants in Marysville
Reviewed February 28, 2013

just wanted a quick lunch. we got the toasted turkey and swiss cheese sandwich came with a drink and chips. It was very tasty and quick and enough for the two of us to split

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Great home cooked style breakfast, huge portions and wonderful service. The menu was very enticing! I would suggest trying this rather than the buffet.

2  Thank LuxuryAll
Reviewed April 11, 2012

It's been some time since I ate here, but they have a fantastic selection of food. It's really hard to decide what to choose. Each station has grouped foods together and very well marked so you know exactly what you are choosing.

The only reason that I don't go there more often is the atmosphere for me. It is open to the casino with just bannisters between you and the casino noise and when I typically go out to eat I prefer to be served instead of serving myself. But don't let that stop you. The food is great.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

It is a very busy place - but easy to move around in. The little deli makes great sandwiches