“Outstanding food and service at the Blackfish Grill!”
Review of Blackfish Grill

Blackfish Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Blackfish Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 144 Restaurants in Marysville
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: On Site.
Reviewed August 13, 2014

The Blackfish Grill does everything to a very high standard. I was amazed by the warmth and knowledge of our fantastic server, Jill! She was incredibly attentive and aware of the menu and provided a separate gluten free menu for my girlfriend. They provide three different flatbreads to start and match it with three different housemade butters that were divine! If you enjoy seafood, this is the place for you! We started with a cold seafood sampler and everything was delicious. The crab mac and cheese I had was loaded with fresh Dungeness crab, and while rich, it was balanced with some grilled veggies. My girlfriend had the grilled Double R strip loin steak (a local product) and it was cooked to perfection. For dessert we had the gluten free lime tart with frozen mixed berries (which was WAY better than it sounds). They drizzle a yoghurt icing on the berries and the dessert was very refreshing after a wonderful meal. For all restaurants at the Tulalip Resort and Casino, they give you 10% off for having a players card (which is free!), and I appreciated how Jill asked us if we had a card before bringing us our bill. Honestly, I probably would have forgotten after sharing a fantastic bottle of Adlesheim Pinot Gris from their very impressive wine list. All in all, this was a fabulous restaurant experience and I look forward to returning!

Ben R, Social Media Manager at Blackfish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2014

Thank you for such an awesome review! We're so glad you enjoyed your visit, and that you were able to try so many items from our menu. Come back again soon!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We arrived early to avoid the noise and asked for Tim, our favorite waiter! We started with a Martini and my wife had a Duckpond Merlot. The last time we were here my Martini filled the up glass, this time it was half filled, a little light for the cost. We tried one of the Chefs signature dishes, Halibut topped with crabmeat and Havarti accompanied by Broccoli, squash and cous cous! It was superb and Tim's friendly, competent service made it even better! We skipped desert and opted for another glass of wine at the piano bar in the lounge of the hotel. Billy Mac from New Orleans was playing and singing, and interacting with us. A perfect way to top off an enjoyable evening!

Ben R, Social Media Manager at Blackfish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Hi there - thanks for your review! We do love both the Halibut at Blackfish AND Billy Mac's musical stylings. Come back soon for more fun...

Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a steakhouse and cans across Blackfish Grill on TripAdvisor. One of the reasons we were not to keen on the restaurant was the fact it was at a casino and it required reservations. We decided to visit anyway and found reservations were not required since we were there at 5 pm for opening. The food was incredible and the presentation of the dishes was extremely professional. You must try out the oysters from the various regions in the Northwest Pacific. A very elegant place to eat in this area even if you don't care to gamble.

I'm so glad you took the chance on Blackfish! Aren't the oysters to die for? They're my favorite. We hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Love their menu, and the drinks are to die for. They have a spicy martini- I can't recall the name of it, but it was fantabulous! Just talked myself into going there again tonight!

Hey there - thank you for your visit and your review. Come back soon for another spicy martini!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

First time I took my MIL there we had the Crab Cakes and they were easily the best that we've ever had, EVER. We were in love with the flat bread they served too. The second time we went we again had the Crab Cakes, we couldn't resist. But we were disappointed in the flat bread this time, apparently they are not making the sea salt and olive oil anymore and the cracked pepper was a little too heavily laden with pepper. The wine selection was great. The second time our server was less than stellar, once he served us he disappeared to a table with four gentleman that must have been friends and chatted until we left. Not impressed with service the second time, but the food was good enough to go back for again.

Ben R, Social Media Manager at Blackfish Grill, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Hi Judy - thank you for your visit & review! You shared some great feedback, and we appreciate all of it. I've passed your review to our management team so they can see it for themselves. We hope you and your MIL come back again soon!